Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 17 Ch. 193 - Last Waltz

Fed-Kun's army
I think the author forgot that the title of this manga was "Loner Life In Another World." This MC has more friends than any isekai manga I think I've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
As wierd as the "sue the fuck out of him" option was.
It at least makes sence in a very corrupt world.

But why is so few talking about the fact he casually convince the two bumfucks to committing high treason?

I mean it takes some next level of stupid to listen to somebody asking you to commit high treason in public and you agreeing to
it when you are not the one in a position of power...

Dear lord i don´t think i actually seen anybody more stupid...
Making a mistake is one thing, but listening to your opponent into committing a major crime IN PUBLIC is just.... wow...
I don´t even...

Dex-chan lover
So the MC paid what he was suing for, without any defense or anything? Like, by paying, he's pretty much admitted to mind controlling the girls? Not to mention he just gave the evil duke (an apparently) very large amount of money.

Aggregator gang
I feel like, at the pace this arc has gone, they might as well have skipped the whole ball subplot. Or slowed it down and actually shown the duel. Is that part of the joke? Or maybe the the duke suing him could have gone longer. A trial mini-arc or something. Was it like this in the web novel/light novel?

Dex-chan lover
Wait I need to ask this to WN readers, have the MC already bang the princess? I skim through it and didn't find any suggestion that he already did it, but considering the theme, I feel like he already banged her.

Dex-chan lover
AND THEY JUST WENT WITH THAT? WHAT COURT? WHAT EVIDENCE? WHAT JUDGE?
WHY
BOTHER
JUST SAY "AND THEN HARUKA WON"

what.gif

Dex-chan lover
Sued? How does that make sense in this setting? We literally don't have courts here it's all Royalty so the King would have the say. Man the writing for this series is getting stupider and stupider.

Geez, I didn't actually expect him to have robust countermeasures prepared for exactly the scenarios he suggested the bad guys ought to take.

Users who are viewing this thread