Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 17 Ch. 193 - Last Waltz

Dex-chan lover
Damn didn't know "The Band" was playing their last concert there

Dex-chan lover
"Grand Duke": uses Suing and blah blah blah what now boy!

it ineffectively failed!

Haruka: uses I refuse! How boorish. Why don't you try the typical plot devices like your usual nobles would do, and really try me on at that, will you? shows off a valuable coin

successfully wowing the noble crowd and also goaded the sons

Grand Duke's Sons: uses Aight, bet! does exactly as Haruka "planned" of them to do

incomprehensibly walked into it

Haruka: uses You walked activated into my trap card! proceeds as "planned" as well

successfully won

What will happen with the charmed castle maids? Stay tune next time on "whatever the fuck would be next chapters on Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku!"

:aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
What a fucking underwhelming shitshow. They could have just added some extra pages to the previous chapter

Dex-chan lover
...what? My mind cant wrap around what its just seen, I can't grasp the logic, was this not a power gab but meant to be suicide?
I think they assumed everything about Haruka was exaggerated? They assumed he was being propped up as this demigod as an intimidation tactic for other countries, when he was just some rando? My best guess

Dex-chan lover
I think they assumed everything about Haruka was exaggerated? They assumed he was being propped up as this demigod as an intimidation tactic for other countries, when he was just some rando? My best guess
Um, ok, and? Lets say he was just a rando, would anything they just did have not blown up in their face. Seducing a princess, they are known players they won't get approval. Blatant accusation demanding more than even a grand duke could pay, sure a show of authority, but everyone knew it was more than he could pay, so it would be normal and not humiliating to be unable to pay it, but also it tramples on the kings honor and will get slapped down as you might as well be accusing the king of being tricked and directly insulting the crown, that can get you executed.
Then putting a knife to a princesses throat, yeah they are just dead. Nothing about Haruka even matters with how dumb they were.

Dex-chan lover
YES... I agree.

54130318-6105-4f1d-8b7c-70b5aa0636ad.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this manga was not the best in its genre by far but at least it was somewhat interesting in the beginning.
Now this is just a Marianna trench levels of bottom dogshit. Which is somewhat regrettable.

Users who are viewing this thread