Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I'd just like to take this time to note that class prez is cute, and that I want more of her. Also that the color spread was pretty good.

Aggregator gang
i laugh every chapter. 'lonely attack' indeed. party of 19 ish girls and him? oh so lonely~

Double-page supporter
@HoshiDRyu Looks like some typesetting instructions accidentally got typeset on pg 13 (bubble with Magic Tent pictured).

"Oh they like funny jokes eh? Well I'll call my manga lonely but hes actually really popular! That'll get em good". The author, probably.

Dex-chan lover
So wait.. the girls are angry he's a 100 times more better than them at fighting despite the fact that their skills are op as fuck and he let's them free load at his home, also wasn't the mc loner skill supposed to make him weaker when he's in a group? Damn this manga is disappointing as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
@Echonic Girls are angry, because he was supposed to teach them, and there is no way they can do what he did, so his teaching is useless. Aren't you too easy trigerred?

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroR3
What were they expecting to learn from him hunting monsters, how to teleport? how to throw fireballs? no he was teaching them one valuable lesson even if it was a coincidence and that's that you shouldn't fight monsters head on, use your brain and don't spam your skills wildly like a dumbass.

Supporter
so we see the class falling apart and randomely join back together? why would anyone accept them back? heck, even our MC was cast aside and is being take advantage of. i hope the series decides for a clear direction to delve into.

Fed-Kun's army
@Echonic You speak about using your head in fight and so on, yet he one-shoted both orcs with attacks that in case of bashing on head were supposed to be useless. He didn't "used his head" at all, simply overpowered his enemies, so there was no knowledge to be learnt from that fight.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroR3 Funny thing is, MC even admits himself that the girls' powers/skills are more powerful than his own. They should easily be able to overpower enemies like that as well, if they copied MC and used their heads. Notice how both attacks were of the sneaky variety? The physical attack used evasion, and a weakpoint strike. The magical attack was unseen, from cover.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell are you talking about, both his attacks were stealth based. First he teleported to confuse the orc then he dodged and struck at an opportune time and with the second orc he didn't even try facing head on and instead opted for sniping it with a fire ball. This dude isn't that fucking good at using his head but he's hella lot better then the girls.

must be weak penetration? Girls have good skills but weak magic penetration.

you know what, let's just turn off our brain, it's the kind of manga that you mus not think.

Users who are viewing this thread