Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
If the delinquents have figured out how to level up, I expect the geeks have been doing the same only 10x as fast.

Dex-chan lover
MC jealous of the old man partying with girls while he got his whole girl classmate following him 😅

Dex-chan lover
oh, it's tanaka
the only geek that's kinda forced to helps the delinquent

kinda hoping that he's a somewhat double agent for the geeks, controlling the delinquent action from the inside, but most likely he's on a powertrip with all that control
trying to traps the delinquent to free himself is also an interesting possibility tho

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo I more wish he'd be made a proper villain. Like, not one driven my rage or sexual urges or anything...like, someone who actually has an ambition that's a little more than the generic predictable kind. Is that too much to ask for? For him to become a proper villain throughout the story, someone who doesn't only last an arc and gets mentally broken after being defeated by the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
"he's partying with all these beautiful women, [loner] can't form parties"

MFer you literally are surrounded by more women than this dude shut up.

So did the class president really have plunder or bluffing to protect the female classmates?
Or is Mr. Glasses the actual holder or maybe have some copy skill?

Banned
Not to spoil anyone's delight at a woman in full, non-slutty platemail... but full plate is seriously impractical for entirely different reasons. And I can't imagine anyone going to hunt wolves wearing full plate unless they were completely insane or grossly inexperienced. Frankly I can't imagine anyone wearing full plate without also being mounted on horseback most of the time (and on a fuckin strong horse at that). That shit is HEAVY.

Dex-chan lover
I dislike the way the town is drawn... It doesn't look like a town at all. It doesn't even look like a medieval village: they look like mud huts.

Dex-chan lover
Their houses look stupid and the walls are just pitiful. What is this? A hobbit village?

I see the MC got skills just by trying things... But why everyone else doesn't look to do the same ?

Users who are viewing this thread