Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

damn, was hoping for some progress for a guild card at least. really hope they dont leave it until he levels up, unless he plans to go ape and level up quickly without the girls so he can get the guild card.

@translators, thanks for the update and your hard work, much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu
Might be since I don't remember their names but the geek group has 3 members, athletes group has 6 members and delinquent group has 4 members as far as I remember and they said it was a group of 4 males.

So he just flooded the market with low quality goods and the price didn't drop like a rock??? That's some amazing market manipulation bright there.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan The geek group has 4 members, https://mangadex.org/chapter/716722/2

it's always possible it's a misunderstanding between them + the townspeople, but the delinquents are probably still in the forest or whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
@godturtleom It is possible to read those chapters through Google translate, if you copy/paste the text. It's a pain though.

On the outside (page 4) it looks like a game of "Town Of Salem" is gonna start

Dex-chan lover
I can't say he seems very lonely anymore. Not that I mind, mind you, it's just that he doesn't match the title as much as he did in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another fantasy manga with a nonsensical currency for the convenience of mathematically compromised Japanese readers.

@Ulubai They probably export them to some bigger places or they are material for stuff that has a high demand and a long shelf life. It's not really that strange. Though I'd expect them to cheat a little, like 10% or something, seeing how the MC dude has no idea of what he would be getting.

Banned
At least there aren't more harem comments this time around.

Yes, he is travelling with a group of girls (and doing most of the work for them). Funny how people don't seem to realise that only 2 of the girls have shown any personal interest in him so far: Class President and Fishgirl. The rest are pretty much just tag-alongs doing their own thing.

Plus I get the impression that there is a formal grouping mechanic that he isn't utilising. i.e. They're travelling in the same direction but he isn't actually grouped together with them in any sort of game-mechanic sense (that probably confers some kind of logistical benefits to the group)... because he can't.

Well... that and every time he tries to separate himself, he ends up being pulled along or changing his mind or whatever.

I dunno why they want to stay in shitty muffin-shed town though. His home in the RUMBLING Cave was far superior.

Dex-chan lover
He's a bit sociable for a loner but still alone nevertheless.

@Jeko

Oh god, now that you mention it wtf hahahahhaa

the way the art is also makes it more like Salem.

Well, Loner are people who don't enjoy a large gathering events, like party, etc. They also don't have a drive to hang out with other people. But it doesn't mean that they're allergic to be with other people. Simply because they're just loner, they're not afraid to be with other humans. as it is not a phobia.

Users who are viewing this thread