Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

That was a chapter? The author could have safely skipped it and by all rights, they should have. A story where nothing happens during each chapter isn't a story. Hopefully the author can pick up the pace before his story gets cancelled.

Also MC needs to tell them all to take a long walk off a short pier.

Banned
There is no harem. The mere existence of girls and one guy does not make it a harem. They mostly don't give a shit about him, and one of them is actively and regularly seeking out another specific guy.

The author needs to quickly reveal that [loner] gives some massive penalties to either the user or his allies, because this is just becoming the same as in every story. Hell, the author hasn't even cared to explain why the protagonist is so much more powerful than his friends and why he levels up so slowly and they so fast.

You know what, I'm just going to drop it. Better now than in 3 months when I've grown attached to it.

UPR

I mean @spidetbait, you could just skim over it till they actually say squat in this manga

Contributor
Eh, it's nice. Not an harem, since I think only the class pres will end up with him (because, obviously). The rest is just, classmates.

Dex-chan lover
@kenx

Tru dat, Social Queen and Antisocial King besto combination.

---

Le geeks finally found! Chuuni team has been regrouped.

Group Leader
MC-kun can't be a true NEET/loner wouldn't have the social skills to compliment people like that 😬

this is getting annoying, who the fuck are you to tell him what he can and can't do, mc is a typical doormath jap

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how nudist girl is actually made into an exhibitionist in the manga. In the webnovel it was just a joke name, she wasn't actually an exhibitionist.

Dex-chan lover
Why could those girls randomly see him despite wearing the cloak? I mean, I agree with all the other complaints as well, but it just annoys me so much when things just happen for no reason. And then, yeah, the rest of the chapter is just utter meaningless chaos that doesn't amount to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread