Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - I Was More Of An Idiot Myself, Than The Idiots

I like this manga, but feels like there needs to be more chapters, so I can actually connect with the characters......

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, just sleeping in a monster filled forest like lil babys, cuuuute.

Was wondering whether the author would actually pull the trigger and kill them off. Honestly, I will kind of miss the good ones.

Still dislike this series because the description is a massive lie. He very much has "cheat" skills. I also hate the term and will bring it up every time I can. Calling it "cheat" when translating it to English looks childish at best and really stupid at worst. If you said the same kind of thing in any non-manga/anime realm, you would be looked at like a child. No offense to these particular translators. I get that you're going along with how other translators do it. I'm blaming all translators :p.

Group Leader
They dead?

Edit: Can anyone give me a quick summary? Those are the Otaku? The delinquents killed them? Or they got overconfident and died to the monsters?

@KiTA they r dead, those are the athletic kids, the nerds already left the forest. The delinquents wanted to have some “fun” with the girls group and the athletics kids tried to stop them, then those 2 fought and the athletic kids ended up dead. So the delinquents might become a problem later on after they find the girls group.

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA
Those are the remnants of the delinquents and the sporty fools that got done by the mastermind, the glasses fucker that was mentioned but not shown in the beginning of series (the one teaching the delinquents). MC gonna have a fierce battle with that fucker soon (in the wn, mc rips that fucker appart).

Group Leader
@Rin2k

Oh, so there's a WN and a LN version, that's probably why I couldn't find a translation. How many chapters are there in the WN, I wonder?

296 WN Chapters (R-15v) (-)
1743 WN Chapters (R-18v) (Ongoing)

1,743. Ongoing. +300 from the old version before he discovered sex?

What the hell.

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA that's currently the state of affairs of a lot of WNs, since they're self-regulated, stuff gets long and messy often.

Users who are viewing this thread