Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - I Was More Of An Idiot Myself, Than The Idiots

Dex-chan lover
So he found the delinquents corpses after (as far as he knows) the otakus killed them... so why is he angry at them?

And the disappeared athletic guys are probably killed by that sketchy skill-steal guy (who showed up in a panel during the fight where otakus killed the delinquents).

Group Leader
90d

Aggregator gang
Thank god people die when they are killed, I had dropped this shit for a few weeks for how senseless it had become due to MC's "Oh, I can't do this without class-president's permission", and now the athletic guy-, sorry, it's just that the groups hold no individual worth so I take it as each group only counts as one character, aka, the delinquent guy, the athletic guy, the weeb guy, the defenseless girl and the delinquent girl, oh yeah and there's MC and class president, anyway, I'm satisfied this isn't a silly comedy, or rather, if it was, then everything would be pardoned, since logic doesn't apply to comedy, but now it's like the author is implying "This is a serious story", which is hard to believe considering the utter nonsense from previous chapters, but since I've recovered from my mental fatigue of reading this... Let's see if it gets better.

what the fuck happened to my cringy, awful comedy which was actually sorta entertaining, WHY IT GET SO DARK SO FAST?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Title of the chapter is true, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the events of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You know whats really good story telling? When the character tells us about how much he likes to be alone instead of showing us how much he likes to be alone
From all his interactions with the various groups it looks like he rather enjoys their company and has no problems dealing with them
Not exactly what youd expect from a shut in

Users who are viewing this thread