Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - It's Not Hard, Practice!

Contributor
Oh new pacing? Well, it's definitely better than what we were doing before. Story wise this is much better. Established goal, established method of achieving goal, and established conflict. I'm down for this change of pace.

Is there anything better than things getting bigger and bigger when they get stronger only to shrink massively on the next powerup?

Contributor
a13.jpg

"Nothing personal, kid."

Dex-chan lover
That got to me...If he would have been attacked the very next moment...wow. Seriously scary panel there. I was on the edge there for a moment. Very well done, mangaka-san.

The description is such a massive lie. Oh, he doesn't have cheat skills. This is yet another wish-fulfillment series for self-insert people who want to be special.

Double-page supporter
Can't he like almost literally fly? (at least jump a kilometer or so)
Just him saying he can't run doesn't convince me...

Did he just used skill that make no sense on his weapons and it worked ? Am I the only one that read what was written ?

Double-page supporter
When your new skill sounds like a late night cop drama from the seventies...

@Kisato
I'm absolutely not "down with it" because the current arc makes no goddamn sense... How the fuck are a bunch of retard muscle-brained delinquents able to maneuver around the forest while evading the monsters, while Lonely Boy is constantly getting into fights with like S-tier enemies...

Those fucking retards are so convinced that this world is their chance to rape their female classmates, meanwhile there's death lurking behind every tree, inside every bush. If Lonely Boy was smart (I might as well end this sentence here, because we know he isn't) he would just round up a bunch of S-tier monsters and lead a parade of death right down on the delinquent fucksticks.

Contributor
@MrMCNasty

Listen, the plots been meandering since he met the girls. I'm just glad they've given the story som agency again.

@Aronida I came to comment the same thing. The others are questionable about helping in the damage for the slash but "Detective" and "Fast riding" make no sense to help in anything.

Users who are viewing this thread