Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Am I Not The Protagonist?

Double-page supporter
fuck this writer, giving us stupid evil persons backstory, LIKE WE FUCKING CARE

why does he keep insisting he doesnt have cheat skills? he clearly has plenty. having a drawback, or having a not-so-agreeable name doesnt make a skill suddenly not cheat-level.

sloppy job, author-san. inb4 the dude comes back much later and more powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Where are those guys who keep saying he won't kill him just because he is/japanese authors are "cuck" "beta" and all other buzzwords?

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't they all get to pick their skills? Why didn't he just take Plunder straight up instead of going with this Voldemort tier drama queen plot?

Double-page supporter
For those wondering - yes he's dead. Yes the MC killed him.
For those wondering about the skill - yes it was mentioned it was a combination of his skills, rather him learning to use them at once without screwing up.
And mastering 'Hollow or Real' is a great result. Instead of gaining momentum by acceleration from afar, I can shorten the distance, and instead of colliding with my foe, I can transform the momentum into a slash.

Transfer the instantaneous acceleration into attack power, conserving all the momentum into one step forward with a slash. I needed to master all that and control my body perfectly, and my efforts bore fruit.

I’m Lv 10 now, and gained the Martial Arts 『Hollow or Real Lv 1』. It is meaningful and gives results… although the results aren’t good.

By the way, does every technique that I think of, create and use becomes a Martial Arts or Skill? In fact, the name 『Hollow or Real Lv1』 is exactly what I had in mind. This never happened before, is this a coincidence or a feature? No, now that I think about it, I’m lucky that the things I tried didn’t become Martial Arts. Like 『Human cannon』, 『Human missile』 or the Skill 『Walking Traffic Accident』 will piss me off! I’m glad that didn’t happen, let’s avoid creating new moves in the future. Let’s seal away the 「Scalding Bald Hell」, I hate it, I will definitely Seal it. But if causing a high speed traffic accident gets a cool name, can I accept it? I will collide with others anyway, so let’s pick a nice name… not Multi-Wolf Traffic Accident though… Now’s not the time to think about that.
And as for what Haruka's skills looked like going into the fight -
DnQhS3rqK11pqA_vconlDrTc38_4LWGTig1GJ5qbIvAmV8fQi2wPyiZuTd8h2BFY3PnOU-NEvzStA0acnTE8y5IGx_Q2bA8aBkh4e9QXVjQoh89bcXP_MjTKSWfP77rM2hqX4VKz

None of this is spoiler (old information now) - they just explained almost nothing in the manga. That's at least partially understandable considering the format, but this story really looses a lot from it. I suggest to read either LN or WN... they're seriously hilarious.

@bb3k I got a bit confused because I didn't realize the 'monologue' started and also the skill name being different.^^

Dex-chan lover
One thing that can be said is that the model we use for school nowadays, where the class is adjusted to the dumbest student in it, is a mistake.

Thank you mangaka-sensei for illustrating that not all otakus are #cantsaycantdescribezipp 🙇‍♂️ #becauseiamone 😂

Group Leader
Finish him!

Who am I kidding, most Japanese MCs don't have the balls to kill their enemy, even if they’re an attempted-murderer or a straight out murderer.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong

Finish him!

Who am I kidding, most Japanese MCs don't have the balls to kill their enemy, even if they’re an attempted-murderer or a straight out murderer.

Were you meaning to comment about like two chapters ago? In this chapter he just killed him. And even told us so.
(Or did you joke that the four saving mooks should have killed the MC? That didn't really carry through if so..)

Group Leader
@UzukiP

1. It was already taken.
2. He would have needed to be able to kill his classmates to take their skills, so he needed to disrupt them and get abilities that he could assassinate them with.
3. They would NEVER have trusted him with the plunder skill, the only two people they would have trusted with it would have been Haruka or the Class President. Maybe Ota, too, I think? But the geeks were openly trying to figure out who took the skill because they were so worried about it. If he had taken it directly, they would have sealed the skill away, killed him, or been too suspicious of him to let him get away with anything.

@Harry_Dong

He very very dead. Haruka wasn't screwing around with him. After all, Tanaka was the only person in the entire series that he remembered the name of. In hindsight that was foreshadowing, since Haruka knew Tanaka was a sociopath from the very beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread