Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Lich, Dullahan, Immortal King

Dex-chan lover
"This thing is more powerful than anything I've ever seen before! I can't even read it's power level!"

"Imma fuck it up!"

Wut?

Dex-chan lover
ms pres is good as waifu.
if she really was that worried about mc or any classmate, she should consider to tale advantage her skill of pilfering skills of others. maybe experiment first to the monsters, so her options of saving someone is not limited

title/class of No-life King..... hmm wonder if that is referencing another LN/Manga i read ages ago.

Fed-Kun's army
Q: What's worse than having a nagging waifu that never lets you do anything or go anywhere?
A: A whole classroom full of overprotective, nagging waifu's.

This guy just wants to get out and do his loner thing and these girls want to tie him down and never let him out. Bro.

Dex-chan lover
"No Life King"?

So reigning monarch of having no life? So the ultimate hikikomori?

I've seen that phrase come up a few times lately, but it still sounds stupid no matter how many times I see it.

Dex-chan lover
I can guarantee that despite being worried for him, and despite their determination to push forwards to save him, that when he manages to escape and meet up with them mostly unscathed, that they'll somehow be mad at him for surviving on his own.

@Omegax @The5thSeraph

The monster No Life King originated from Sword World RPG, which is basically Japanese Dungeons & Dragons. The No Life King is one of the strongest undead monster that rules all other undeads, basically the Japanese equivalent of D&D's lich.
The term "No Life King" itself originated as a 1988 Japanese novel title, though the novel itself has nothing to do with undeads.

It's one of those things that was popularized from tabletop RPGs and other media started copying them. Like how D&D popularized Bahamut as an almighty dragon god.

Readers: What are levels? What do they mean? Do they have any impact?

Authoer: Its an arbitrary number i use in place of thinking about plot.

Users who are viewing this thread