Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - The Cheat Classmates

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

lol, the leaders have a (Real Name: ... ) section but Prez doesnt

Dex-chan lover
Need more info and the appearance of the naked girl *lenny face*

Dex-chan lover
@Nautilus59 not everyone's a strategic genius

it likely didn't cross his mind until some time after, and even then people are predisposed to safety first, so not only was it also likely that it was a back-pocket plan in case things went haywire, but the other classmates would likely not agree to it because of the risk, op powers or not

This series seems to have taken a whole different turn compared to when it started. I dunno but to me it's not as appealing anymore...

Staff
Super Moderator
@bakauguu it tries to do more with the side characters. Unfortunately this is just annoying for the readers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@Steamarino I don't really mind that. My complaint for this series would probably be the general pacing per chapter. It's not really an enjoyable thing to read at all without a bunch of chapters at once whether it's focusing on him or them.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Glomoro you're right. But if you look at the manga, it's been like this since he started interacting with side characters and especially since the class president is there. The class president doesn't even have a name by the way. She only has the nickname lol

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the reason why they are in a dungeon looking for MC

and I also forgot how MC got into the dungeon in the first place

but all in all, story is good for me even though I forgot it lolzz

Nice teamwork there. I expect his classmates to get stronger and can stand together with Haruka.

I just wish this manga has more content per chapter. If it's an RPG, what I just read was basically me selecting "Attack" on Kakizaki and Ota.

Still enjoying it, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread