Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - Teleport Skill

@aronse

To be fair the harassment she's worried about there is technically him NOT fighting against her because she's living human girl who is somehow the same age as them. (Though in the novel he knew all of this except that she was alive now already.) Or trying to avoid her because although he's doing things like trying to get a pheromone ring he ACTIVELY seems to avoid forming relationships with women, he wants the ring more just to stop them ranting at him because of his self-induced delusion that the girls are that way because they don't like him not because they like him alot and don't like him doing dangerous things because if he died they'd feel like dying themselves since he's directly connected to EVERYTHING good that happens to them in this world, every bit of relief they feel is caused by him. If he died it wouldn't be surprising if a couple felt suicidal.

Also @ people saying she's cockblocking him......
WN they get to his base he makes a hot tub for himself and Angelica climbs in with him resulting in the first time they did it I believe. This is almost certainly entirely caused by the girls keeping the secret about her being alive until Angelica revealed it herself to him because she only manages to get the jump on him naked because he didn't consider her a living girl before then and then suddenly got a super model dropped in his lap. So I guess we'll get to find out soon if the Manga is going to go that direction. I believe its still not r18 at this point though, until it swapped to nocturne the few scenes like that were kinda just skipped through.

I think a big thing everyone forgets here is that MC literally has skills like "loner" that make it artifically difficult for him to form relationships with other people. Though it can't really be said how much of an impact that has on their view of him precisely, it no doubt has an effect on his view of them. The only reason he's okay with Angelica is because at this point, she's technically a tamed monster under his control.

@Chaeden

You're right, I think I misinterpreted that bit a little. But I'm pretty sure he knows she's a girl in the manga too, although I don't know if he knows her age but given his reaction to finding out she's a girl he still reacted the same as he would if it was any other girl. Given this, I still think she's assuming the worst of him again since he's not pushed her away knowing she's a girl (albeit he thinks she's still a skeleton so that definitely factors in for some of it). Here's the thing though, I don't remember them doing many nice things for him despite him being the reason everything is going well for them, and this could be the reason for him thinking that they hate him since all he really hears is how they don't want him to die, plus they keep tying him down to their group despite his skillset. I dunno just seems weird to me, but feel free to prove me wrong on any of those points, I'm all for being wrong and understanding things better : )

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone spoil me on whether prez is still in the story a lot in future arcs? I might drop this if she's gonna be like this in every arc.

Holy crap why does it matter, prez and mc isn't dating anyways so there's literally no issue.

yea, prez is annoyin .
but its still better than dickless harem protag.
so its ok for me. but shes annoying. yeah

fuck off president this manga was supposed to adventure alone in different world

Honestly, this prez is so fucking annoying overthinking and analyzing things she should have no control over she's a literal manipulator at this point I want my LONLEY ATTACK ON THE DIFFERENT WORLD TO ACTUALLY BE LONELY

Fed-Kun's army
Right now even that Gyaru girl is better than prez.

Things will be resolved in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ms Prez, why worry when the two of them alone in the forest.
1. They can protect themselves
2. They can take care of themselves.
3. MC alone, using his base on the forest takes care all of you right in the first arc of the chapter.
4. Ms Armor Prez alone is a cheat as you say, MC is SAFE.
5. The facility in the base of MC is enough to hide the identity of Ms Armor Prez
6. MC can create pantsu and brassiere for Angelica you know, or since MC has so much money, he can go to town to buy girly things...
7. There are separate rooms for each of them in the base.

Base on this, Why in the world Ms Prez are you worrying about, when MC gotten to know about the true gender of Angelica.
Most closest thing that will happen is that, they will become brotherhood, and bestfriend....
Ms Prez, base on your reaction, you are reading too much Romantic Novel as of late... (it might be)

Users who are viewing this thread