Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - It's only a building with earth and stone walls you know?

Looks a lot like someone found Dungeon Reset and liked the idea of being able to build whatever on the fly. 👀
Kidding, don't even know if the author knowsof that series - thanks for the work, efforts and translations.

@FStubbs Ngl, I had to drop that around the start of the Powerless country arc - between inconsistent uploading schedule on another site before coming here and... honestly the artwork for me, I kinda lost interest. 😓

But you right.

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsune_Hellscythe : Isn't this series a couple years older (both Novel and Manga, I think this is likely still in the 2016 WN content and the manga started in 2019 with him using magic to build very early on to make his base in the woods) and people using earth magic for construction work did not originate here or in Dungeon Reset anyway, you can probably find examples going back decades.

The neighbors gonna make a class action lawsuit. That "skyscraper" is blocking all the sun! 😆

Double-page supporter
@Kitsune_Hellscythe yeah the inconsistent upload schedule made me forget what was going on. Though the MC fainting when the FMC stripped naked for him was funny in a pathetic sort of way.

Dex-chan lover
Next: the store lad gets kicked out of her building and it gets turned into a fort instead, since it towers over everything else and is probably made of sturdier materials.

Dex-chan lover
And in a few months the whole building collapsed because Haruka doesn't actually understand architectural engineering and didn't realize that the foundation and the soil under it need to be able to support the weight of such a heavy structure.

Users who are viewing this thread