Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Pun

Huuuuge 3/10. I recommend avoiding this manga at all costs.

Nice villain, how original. Tbh though I’m kinda impressed, this author has perfected the art of making the most quintessential lame isekai villain.

Dropped.

I began hating this manga mid way through reading the Manga Sushi translations after realizing that I was lied to in almost every way with the first chapter.
I was promised the story of a guy who would be prevented from working with others with bad sounding skills, and hints that he would be forced to fight through unorthodox means (such as traps).
BUT NO!
Not only is he still the same old "overpowered one man army" isakai protag, he always fights head on, AND HE GOES ON TO JOIN UP WITH A GROUP! (reading @BloodySorcerer 's comment has made this make a bit more sense. Still a little poor feeling though, personally would have preferred if if anything could be made into a social group for them it could have at least been something like summonable monsters or something, just feels to close to invalidating the skill or something.)
At most that I can determine is that maybe he can't join up with a guild group, and maybe it makes him psychologically against joining a group.
BUT SO FAR IT HAS GIVEN ME ALMOST NOTHING TO BE INTERESTED IN!
Literally the only thing that keeps me digging into this garbage heap is the hope, the dream, that maybe there's at least some gold, or silver, OR HECK MAYBE EVEN AT LEAST SOME BRONZE FOUND IN THIS TRASH FIRE!

What is the "truth and lie skill" about again? Is it already explained before or not yet?

The dude just defeated a loner and he has the help of the class. The irony.

What is the author even doing with the MC and the story? This fight was a hot mess......I mean what is this manga even about? What does the MC even stand for ???? His personality and what he says is all over the place... The author has absolutely no idea where to go with this manga.... I fear if the next one wont improve I'm droping this.. I am very disappointed in this manga.

The story is wonky altough I still get some form of entertainment, just read the other comments for their opinions and stuff, but... The trope where the MC gets bad skills, but hey! I'm actually busted is about to turn into an even more common thing than just, being OP. I like it when the isekai MC is powerful, but not like the typical 1000000 stats all around, I want a good isekai MC that, while powerful still has more powerful people, as well as not having the legendary 'Deus Ex Machina' and 'This was part of my plan that you couldn't figure out even though a toddler could' stuff.

Group Leader
It's amazing how many people are swarming in just to say how much they hate the manga. The fight scene that ends in Chapter 35 is the biggest complaint, it seems. Hopefully things recover after it.

Things are a bit jumbled but part of it is because we're missing Haruka's inner monologue, which is funny as hell in the novel. My favorite running gag is whenever he thinks of something rude about the girls his radar skill starts detecting them as enemies due to the hostile looks they're giving him. He's also gotten addicted to blank stares from the various women in town when he says or does something absurd. He also starts giving them all stupid nicknames which become their official titles in the character sheets, heh.

In the novel, Haruka points out to Tanaka that he's trying to use math and probability in a universe where you can roll a 6 sided dice and get M (infinity) as a result. I.e., it's a universe that runs on narrative logic, not mathematical logic, and thus, Tanaka's theories are flawed and doomed to failure from the start, because Tanaka's a math nerd, not a literature nerd, and he fundamentally can't understand this new world they're in. He even points out that neither Tanaka or Haruka are protagonists, the protagonists are the Class Prez, the leader of the geeks, even the leader of the bitches or the jocks. Tanaka and Haruka are just the comedic side characters, and thus not deserving of an epic fight scene.

Dex-chan lover
@Normie_The_Bee
Yep, shit like that is one of the reasons I started writing my own story. Mc is a General archetype, leads and empowers a group and provides planning.

this has an amazing potential, i mean they just barely stepped on a small city. Its like a whole arc coming to an end, i hope it gets better and longer in the future

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure if I should read this. Is it as bad as it looks? They say "loner" like 6 times in the description so I don't know if this is meant for anyone other than middle school boys.

Dex-chan lover
@pandanoia
A guy that wants to be left alone and is super powerful is dragged around by the ear by a girl because.... she's a girl. He could just walk away at literally any point and he doesn't because she begs him not to. He gains nothing out of being with them and they gain a super powerful guardian.

this is really good except the first chapters does are boring but after the 3 it gets interesting

description and the tags doesn't make sense at all.How tf does he have a harem when he is a loner??

Users who are viewing this thread