Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Dex-chan lover
i thought this is spin off for Hitori Bocchi no seikatsu...

Aggregator gang
And here I was thinking it was gonna be an isekai with a female protag that's not otome game based...
Damn cover.

Dex-chan lover
this one look fun and full of comedy
i hope translator will keep translate this

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. Most of his "useless skillz" will end up being overpowered, as well as his Neet and Shut-in titles, for absolutely no foreseeable reason.
Meh. That being said, if I'd only read every isekai's first chapter, I'd always go: "meh".

Dex-chan lover
A isekai where everything that can go wrong did go wrong.

Contributor
I thought it was a female MC this time too which got the unfortunate treatment, after reading the description.
Yep, cover is too misleading.
Gotta admit that's what got me here too as she looks cute.

EDIT: BTW, if I'm not wrong, it's the LN's cover.

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds a lot like Death Mage, except without dying constantly and actually getting some kind of skill.

Incredibly overdone premise, but at least its got a female main character... right? How disappointing.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
the novelupdates page has the MC on the cover: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lonely-attack-on-the-different-world/

Cover page indeed such a misleading .
I almost thought it could also be genderbender manga too beside female protagonist.

When I checked I thought it's female version of Kirito. :p

Isekai & harem, Two things i hate seeing together. Well whatever I'll give it a try anyways. Probably will drop this later.

The female character on the cover should be
the class's representative. She's something like a secondary protagonist in the WN. About 1/5 of the chapters are told from her perspective.

The harem doesn't really show up early in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't we have an isekai with a God who respects his citizens... Would be much better if they had no cheats whatsoever

Is that really the description? Kinda too late on that train buddy there's like a dozen WN and LN that has the same plot.

Users who are viewing this thread