Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

First time I've seen art like this in an isekai, I like it.
Also like his self awareness. Isn't acting like he was born ten minutes ago.

Double-page supporter
I find it hilarious that the first thing he did was get out of the classroom. That’s naturally the normal thing to do. Not only is he left with nothing but then is given all trash skills. What a funny yet interesting turn of events.

I hope this doesn’t turn polygamy as it’s ruined a lot of isekas

Fed-Kun's army
So, from what I can see after reading the description. His classmates fucks him over and he's been getting fucked over his entire life, yet he still wants to save his classmates?

I'll give this a quick read and if it's basic shit I'll probably end up rating it a 1 and stop reading it.

Edit: Yea, I might give it a read. Have to read a few more chapters to be sure, so I guess I'll wait.

Dex-chan lover
@FlexSeal Haven't read this at all yet so not sure what he did, but the respect your elders thing is disagreeable to me in general. I'm not gonna respect people for simply being older than me, and I'm not gonna expect it from those younger than me unless I deserve it for something in particular.

In the interpersonal interactions arena, a lot of the time I've seen people use "respect your elders" on people they're not being respectful to. Maybe they are in a position above the others. If they earned that position, that's a baseline for earning some respect certainly. But how you act from there can quickly lose the respect of those under you.

Yo to anyone that have read the webnovel, care to spoil if mc will have a shitty harem later??

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised his Classmates weren't genre savvy enough to realize how OP Movement and Weight magic could be. Even without stuff like Sword Arts and stuff, the ability to control weight and movement is insanely powerful depending on how thorough it could be used.

by investing everything into luck, he got the thickest, strongest most powerful plot armor in existence, nice going author. he can literally excuse anything in the story with the luck stat now

Dex-chan lover
Woah, the "bad skills" turned out to be good and helpful? What an exciting twist!

Users who are viewing this thread