Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

I really like this manga, the MC gives me different vibes from usual. Give it a shot, the story is good.

Double-page supporter
Damm this is the loneliest mother fucking MC ever, over 40 chapters in and he only gots 2 waifus and a mob a side characters who like and respect him. What a lonely existence in another world indeed.

honestly the reason this gets bad reviews is because the title is a complete contradiction to what the manga actually is

The title had me expecting a loner mc with tragic past and going through a difficult trial alone story but i got the "frindship power" crap, wtf man.4/10 nice effort but i feel betrayed.

Very slow moving and internally contradictory story... the plot moves like a fever dream with conflicts popping up from one moment to the next and character motivations and internal dialogue meaning nothing. Its just a sequence of moments from other isekais compiled into.... I can't call it a story but it does exist as a thing. The MC Is insanely unrelateable and contradictory as well, one moment he wants to be alone, a few panels later he is feeling like protecting old bullies then he will complain that everyone is stupid while choosing to make the dumbest decision in a given situation. He also loves to complain he isn't overpowered while doing overpowered things.

You have lightning magic thats so broken what a cheat skill.... Uttered from moron MC while literally stealing and learning lightning magic.

Dex-chan lover
@feronimo1 your first submitted chapter has to be accepted by a moderator, so sending it more than once is not needed (its not a bug or anything). They will dispose of the extra attempt, dont worry.

Group Leader
Actually more interested at what the class is doing rather than the mc at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread