Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

imagine trying to snipe something, getting blasted for your bad translations, deleting and reuploading the chapters , and STILL having bad translations.

From emperor to president?
Is it danchou? Kaichou? Buchou? Or something else?
Its fine to leave it in jp if you are not sure what its transated to (with a tln itll be better) i think, at least for me

But hey, thank you for your effort, dont be discouraged, cause we are just honorable leeches (me and my fellow 'free' readers)

P.s: maybe u can also do some talk/discussion with the other group? So itll not cause a conflict or some short in regards to translation and stuffs

The English really seemed like the one you learn in french school and well I like to think because there was an attempted snipe sushi scan sped up their chap

What's everybody saying about bad translations? They look fine too me? Or at least you can easly read over them and form the sentence correctly yourself.

I'm still with SushiScan, they've been doing this since Ch 1 and I don't have any reason to switch sides

its good overall, its not that cringy or edgy too. The pacing of the story and MC's personality is good-okay. Suprisingly, its enjoyable and I don't hate it. It's not that trashy, well its not also one of the best like overlord or the slime one and goblin slayer etc. (I mean, wtf dude)

Nice cliche setting, very good pacing, easy to read content, great art style. Its above average, its better compare to other isekai manga. I'll rate this an 8.

One thing I hate is the title, its a freakin' scam! He's not lonely dude. Scam!

Group Leader
@KiTA idk what will happen but that's up in the air until we reach the end of what the tl did which is all of the raws currently available 🤔

We will do anything in our power for her, what the shit shouldn't it be for him rather than her

Prez is just too annoying... How did she suddenly become a know-it-all on skills? Stupid idiot think she's supposed to be responsible for the students, Newsflash lady! You are in another world, your f*cking jurisdiction and authority doesn't work here! It's not all her fault... It's also the dumb*ss students fault for keeping her in charge and following everything she says. I'm sick of this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread