Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
The end is near, darn, now this chapters make me feel kinda sad.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Aru scooting into Bocchi's chair adds 50 years to my lifespan every time.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan No. Ship tease is a dumb term, they hugging and starting calling each other by their first name isn't "teasing" of any "ship", it's a permanent change in their relationship, from now on Kako will call Aru her name and Aru got closer to Kako because both suck at studying to the point she told Satoko to not join because this doesn't concern her since she's a genius. That's what unexpected AruxKako meant.

I hate explaining 3 words as a full paragraph but I guess I have to do it for slow minds. I know I ignore you in the Sounan desu ka comment section but in this case a reply was necessary, I won't reply to you again.

Dex-chan lover
So the key "has been inside her for all the time" AND "it was the friends she made along the way".
Any other trope you want to add in the mix?

Dex-chan lover
@KZO I love how you have caused confusion due to misuse of terminology, but who is blame, its me, lol. Anyway, you mentioned Sounen Desu Ka yourself, so why is it surprising that anyone sees ship goggles in any of your posts? Even after this post, I'm not sure if you actually don't believe even more in any illusory potential from this.

Double-page supporter
It's sex dungeon, isnt it? That room where if you found it is a proof that you are an adult.

Fed-Kun's army
Couldn't you have just worked hard to become a detective or a secret agent? That'd be more in line with discovering a secret room, hon.

I'm just playing. Sotoka is perfect as she is.

Supporter
No matter what terrible or sad stories I find myself reading at this site, this series always brings me back to a calm center; I don't even know how many times I've read through these chapters. It's filled with such good people, but not artificially so. I'll be sad when it ends, but ever so happy that it began. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread