Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
One of the best chapters, Mieru coming back, Strong Bocchi, the joke about Futou and Omoi, lol. Yamada being the final boss is something we knew from a long time. The only thing i need is a full picture of all the classmates in the pancake party and everything will be perfect

Fed-Kun's army
WAKE THE FUCK UP, BOCCHI. WE GOT ONE LAST FRIEND TO MAKE
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
So, end is near? I hope it won't end just as she will be friends with whole class. But I guess there isn't much to draw beyond that

Dex-chan lover
@Pedrub1k
You mean JK spin off where the best girl Aru finally becomes the student council president and Nako doing enjo kosai

Double-page supporter
Well Let's see if u are right Aru or if somehow u set a flag there

Dex-chan lover
So the last one is Yamada Hanako, the One Whose Name Is Obscenely Normal. A normal person... the ultimate challenge

Fed-Kun's army
the smile when she's fainted is cute

big plot twist coming: bocchi reveals she kept fainting because she liked making nako catch her

Dex-chan lover
@BlackwingYu and they got so used to her loserish state, that nobody is making fun of her for looking like an elementary student. (the bag and the hat)

Dex-chan lover
Really EAZY indeed, bocchi has this in her right pocket already, though is quite unpredictable that hana-chan turns out to be the last boss huh, too bad bocchi is op by now

Thanks for the chapter!

pd. Glad to see Miero again

Users who are viewing this thread