Hitotsu Yane no Shita no

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze I'm not saying that 18-24 chapters isn't standard, just that usually, if they are only that long, they were axed. The normal safety point is about 64 chapters being the point where you'd probably avoid being axed. The longer you go, the lower your chance of being axed.

I think for being 18 chs the story isn’t bad but I don’t think it could carry 50+ chs

This is a fast paced story that i've seen so far in my life
- Every chapter has a drama and it got solved quite fast so there's no pause in between story and i need to process what just happened afterward
- But i like the mc personality when he's facing a problem even though he's very horny when alone with Ririko
- The characters is a bit confusing since there's not a lot of them coming to play
- Overall, Not a bad story. It's kinda different from what i thought it would be but still good nevertheless

I'll give this 7/10

Fed-Kun's army
This is tagged with "Love-Triangle(s)", usually one thing I completely avoid because of all the drama. Can someone tell me how 'strong' is it and who is involved on it?
Also, its complete on MAL with 18 chaps, since in mangadex there are the x.5 chaps, chap 17 this makes the manga COMPLETED ?
got axed pretty hard (?)...

Dex-chan lover
The four eyes dude sure is a cunt, how the heck can he say that with a straight face when he is a complete outsider of this situation. Betrayed trust of what, you aren't even friends lol.

When would the last chapter be uploaded? It still has: "Final Chapter: Under One Roof"

damn that ending came out of nowhere, i was expecting like a new arc where they have to be not lovey-dovey or whatever to being but i guess not?

seems a quick axe/forced ending, more of jp screwing over series, well at least if finished trans, better than most groups who trans...a 50/50 ending at least

There were still a lot of potential arcs in this manga, too bad it was abruptly ended. Still has a great story tho

Fed-Kun's army
There could've been extra service and hentai for this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
None of these comments are helping me out.

Is the romance good? Does it progress? Happy ending?

Banned
@calmbreez yes it does. Just read it. For a manga that concludes in 18 chapters I think it is unnecessary to ask. You are being too lazy. Try to experience the manga before looking at the ending first.

Also how did you have an image as your biography on your profile?

Users who are viewing this thread