Hitozuma to JK - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
He will appear for 1 chapter with photos of her cheating from PI and divorce papers
I'm thinking they also don't like each other much and just have kept it from the daughter. But we'll see. It's not the focus anyway.

Dex-chan lover
It may just be for the fantasy, but she's got some bo(o)ba in page 33 :smug:
Meanwhile, hubby working his ass off to keep family fed... :meguuusad: which is actually legimitately tragic
Plot twist, he's always away cheating as well. Two wrongs may not make one right but it would lessen the blow I think.
Or he could be like the father of a pokemon game's protag. Technically existant but, unless you're playing gen 3, you'll never see him.

I'm sure it's just a me problem, but sometimes the characters look so similar it's hard to tell who is who. Maybe I'm just dumb
I absolutely agree with this. The only way I can tell who the main school girl is is from her mole on her face, everyone else I have no clue half the time. Beautiful artwork no doubt but ironically how it’s done makes people look similar.

Dex-chan lover
Time bomb continues.

What's the best ending here?

Maybe the realistic platonic ending where everything goes back to square one, Mizuki become the mature adult (eventually) and calls it off, Hinata is eventually paired with Hazuki instead with no one else knowing about the affair. Mizuki becomes honest with herself and might even separate with her husband and pursue her own compatible love life, maybe with Mao who becomes the catalyst for change.

Maybe the bittersweet ending where they get caught and it gets really ugly with a lot of drama for a bit, then Mizuki and Hinata eventually elope together when Hinata graduates, with the home wrecked Hazuki (and the dad) left depressed but eventually come to accept her mother's pursuit of happiness I guess.

Maybe the unrealistic degen ending where Mizuki's oyakodon threesome dream/nightmare ends up being a reality with Hazuki being totally okay with it, and then they bang all the time, fully embracing the erotic comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Time bomb continues.

What's the best ending here?

Maybe the realistic platonic ending where everything goes back to square one, Mizuki become the mature adult (eventually) and calls it off, Hinata is eventually paired with Hazuki instead with no one else knowing about the affair. Mizuki becomes honest with herself and might even separate with her husband and pursue her own compatible love life, maybe with Mao who becomes the catalyst for change.

Maybe the bittersweet ending where they get caught and it gets really ugly with a lot of drama for a bit, then Mizuki and Hinata eventually elope together when Hinata graduates, with the home wrecked Hazuki (and the dad) left depressed but eventually come to accept her mother's pursuit of happiness I guess.

Maybe the unrealistic degen ending where Mizuki's oyakodon threesome dream/nightmare ends up being a reality with Hazuki being totally okay with it, and then they bang all the time, fully embracing the erotic comedy.
I just hope the author does not take the lazy route out and makes the husband conveniently antagonistic, avoiding any possible mature discussion about the wife's cheating.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking kill yourself Mao ! They always come so late after they are married, have children and can't just divorce their husband and be together.
"I had feelings for you back then !" so what ! SHUT UP ! This kind of character are so annoying.
But hey, at least Mao is not a lost cause pedophile like some older woman.

Group Leader
Okay, her friend is retarded. She is basically saying ”Because Hazuki likes you, you are not allowed to be with anybody else since that means you cheat on her”…
There's a big difference between "being with anybody else" and "being with Hazuki's mother." If your crush fucks your parent, that would certainly be quite traumatizing, realistically.

As for how this manga will end, it's maintained a fairly light-hearted tone throughout despite the subject matter so I highly doubt it'll end tragically or even bittersweet. On the other hand it's also almost guaranteed it'll end with Mizuki/Hinata and it's not clear to me how it'll achieve that since it is actually trying to be realistic despite the subject matter (see for example Mizuki worrying she doesn't have the resources to support both herself and Hinata if she divorces her husband). I'm definitely curious to see how the mangaka deals with all this, but in the meantime I'm just enjoying the ride. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread