Hitozuma to JK - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
Time bomb continues.

What's the best ending here?

Maybe the realistic platonic ending where everything goes back to square one, Mizuki become the mature adult (eventually) and calls it off, Hinata is eventually paired with Hazuki instead with no one else knowing about the affair. Mizuki becomes honest with herself and might even separate with her husband and pursue her own compatible love life, maybe with Mao who becomes the catalyst for change.

Maybe the bittersweet ending where they get caught and it gets really ugly with a lot of drama for a bit, then Mizuki and Hinata eventually elope together when Hinata graduates, with the home wrecked Hazuki (and the dad) left depressed but eventually come to accept her mother's pursuit of happiness I guess.

Maybe the unrealistic degen ending where Mizuki's oyakodon threesome dream/nightmare ends up being a reality with Hazuki being totally okay with it, and then they bang all the time, fully embracing the erotic comedy.
I am interested in the "Degen ending" but I think I will be more satisfied with the bittersweet ending.

I remembered reading a Yuri manga (forgot the title) where the ending has almost the same as the second option and in the end, they happily live together.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Because of this cosplay, I finally realized why Mizuki always seemed so familiar to me, she's basically an Asahina Mikuru clone.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Hinata doesn't even bother to pretend she gives a shit about Hazuki.

About the future, honestly, I don't think there is an easy path for the story to go. I don't remember if we were ever told if Mizuki went to college or has any work experience at all. Judging for how young she is, probably not. It's hard to be a cheater, I guess hahahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Hinata doesn't even bother to pretend she gives a shit about Hazuki.

About the future, honestly, I don't think there is an easy path for the story to go. I don't remember if we were ever told if Mizuki went to college or has any work experience at all. Judging for how young she is, probably not. It's hard to be a cheater, I guess hahahahaha.
She met her husband at junior college and they married immediately after graduating. Don't know what she studied though.

Still wonder if Mao will end up with Hazuki.

Dex-chan lover
She met her husband at junior college and they married immediately after graduating. Don't know what she studied though.

Still wonder if Mao will end up with Hazuki.
Not likely. There are only two paths for this type story:

1 - Happy ending: after some big drama/resolution and possibly a time skip the lovers end up together.
2 - Punishing ending: We are informed that the feelings were real, but the adult sacrifices her love for the minor's future. Usually the adult ends up alone as a sort of atonement.

This story has been too happy-go-lucky for the second choice, though.

Dex-chan lover
see for example Mizuki worrying she doesn't have the resources to support both herself and Hinata if she divorces her husband).
I can honestly see Hinata saying she wants to be the provider if it actually comes up in a conversation between them. She'll go get a job to make the money to support them both. She's in it for the sex and romance, not for the sugar mommy.

Dex-chan lover
Fam if Mao could fuck off, and the two friends have their yuri route, this would be much better for the Godly threeway ending.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how that dress was big enough to hide under but who cares when we get those great shots at how detailed she is with the cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, her friend is retarded. She is basically saying ”Because Hazuki likes you, you are not allowed to be with anybody else since that means you cheat on her”…
Pretty sure that was a “lost in translation” situation

Where it was supposed to be something along the lines of “participating in an affair/adultery”

Or the names were just swapped in the sentence

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that was a “lost in translation” situation

Where it was supposed to be something along the lines of “participating in an affair/adultery”

Or the names were just swapped in the sentence
Hope so, otherwise she should Cut that girl out of her life

Dex-chan lover
There's a big difference between "being with anybody else" and "being with Hazuki's mother." If your crush fucks your parent, that would certainly be quite traumatizing, realistically.

As for how this manga will end, it's maintained a fairly light-hearted tone throughout despite the subject matter so I highly doubt it'll end tragically or even bittersweet. On the other hand it's also almost guaranteed it'll end with Mizuki/Hinata and it's not clear to me how it'll achieve that since it is actually trying to be realistic despite the subject matter (see for example Mizuki worrying she doesn't have the resources to support both herself and Hinata if she divorces her husband). I'm definitely curious to see how the mangaka deals with all this, but in the meantime I'm just enjoying the ride. Thanks for the translation!
Still the way its translated, she pretty much say “you are cheating on Hazuki because you are with someone else than her”, so either she is retarded af or something in translation went wrong

Dex-chan lover
"how will this end"

everyone else: rabble rabble rabble

me: it won't end, it will just stop :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Still the way its translated, she pretty much say “you are cheating on Hazuki because you are with someone else than her”, so either she is retarded af or something in translation went wrong
This is a Squiggles translation so it's likely the latter.

Group Leader
I don't see that. What's said is that she's "betraying Hazuki" (sleeping with someone's parent is indeed typically seen as a betrayal, especially when you have to hide and lie about it like Hinata does), and that she's "cheating with Hazuki's mother" (which I interpret as meaning that Mizuki is cheating, which she in fact is).

Users who are viewing this thread