Hitsuji no Kawa wo Kita Kemono - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Fake.3

Omg the ending of the chapter 😱 i’m so freaking excited for the next chapter!!!
Thank you sooo much for translating 🙏🏻🙏🏻💕

Fed-Kun's army
shit this is even worse than I thought. I knew the guy was bad but I thought he was morally twisted and wanted to play with the guy's feelings after picking up on the fact that he is gay but this was a shitstorm of cosmic proportions. I hope the MC realises that the guy is shit and doesn't find excuses for him such as "he got mixed up in something bad" or "he was forced to do it". If so, I honestly, don't think I can continue to read this.
I don't mind how twisted this is but if this twist is faced with stupid naiveté on the MC's side, this'd be so cringy

WTH!! I hope this bastard didn’t take any weird videos while Daichi was sleeping :(( This is the worst kind of people but like I get that he is a scammer and the sis got fooled but why would he treat daichi this way too? I mean he won’t get anything from playing with his feelings...

Anyway, thank you so so sooo much for updating 💕💕💕

This took a turn I was not expecting. He stole ALL of that money and played them like a fiddle.
How does the mangaka plan to redeem him after this? I see no hope for this ship, so I'll probably stop reading this.

😳 that was a twist!! Holy moly! But did he and Daiichi really do anything or did he just set him up to think they did? Wouldn’t Daiichi be physically uncomfortable and know immediately? What a scumbag! I really want to know how, if ever, this relationship can be redeemed.

Wow what an interesting twist! The next chapter should be pretty interesting. Thank you for your hard work!!!

out of all the things i was expecting, that wasn't it. holy cow. what an arse. i have no idea how the hell the author is gonna get them back together, i think this is the first time i genuinely have no clue what's gonna happen next. thank you so much for the new chapter!!

I had a feeling thats how it’d play out... either the ending will lead to a tragic end, open end, or them getting back together where the swindler guy pretty much regrets what he did cuz he can’t help but remember daichi... or something. Wondering how the plot would unfold...

Wow, the mangaka really made a wolf disguised as a sheep character. He's a total scumbag. Like everyone else, I don't see hopes for them to be together, but I do want to know how they end up. Thank you so much for the chapters! Looking forward to the next one!

OMG!!!! Im sooo freaking excited for what’s next!!! I need answers!! 😱

Thanks for the update!

Thats really so unexpected. I know that he is shady from the start but i didn't expect him to be like that. I really have no idea how this story will end and that makes it feels good, its rare for me to find something stories that are unique.

Considering this is Kyuugou, author of Acid Town, I'm expecting more of a 'descent into darkness' kind of romance than some kind of fluffy redemption arc. Regardless, I'm looking forward to wherever this takes us. "Igawa" is basically the worst kind of slime and, if played right, could become very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread