Hiyori-chan no Onegai wa Zettai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he accepted her confession is more surprising than the news at the end.

Dex-chan lover
damn im sure there'll be a tragedy tag in the future, hope im wrong

Dex-chan lover
hmmm didn't used request in the confession but used it 100 times to get close to him even used it for a date.

heck she could have requested the childhood friend to not fall in love with him or something along the lines

She could just request to be a happy person even if it's without 'boyfriend-kun', love-drama, problem solved.

I have a feeling, 'girlfriend-chan' will be gone somewhere unreachable at the end of the story, either death or else.

Dex-chan lover
I love how everybody is already getting yandere vibes.

There really aren´t any comic characters out there that use their superpowers responsibly, are there?

Dude could't be more stupid; even if you actually like the girl, and you're not just going out with her out of fear, you should know how scary a power like that can be. You answer a creepy question like that in that way, 9/10 she's going on a killing rampage. Even worse, when he finds out (go to beginning of chapter 1) he's gonna freak out and she's gonna lose it, like "hey, you said it was fine!" and probably entering full yandere mode. I really hope it doesn't end up being that predictable, but i'm not that hopeful.

Dex-chan lover
I love how everybody is already getting yandere vibes.

There really aren´t any comic characters out there that use their superpowers responsibly, are there?
I think, the vibes she is giving in the end is less a yandere and closer to an "innocent monster"

The comic adaptation is going slow, so I'm hoping the mood can be conveyed nicely. Yeah, there are some revelation events about her that brings a chill. Saw it described as "realising that skyscraper you saw is build on jenga block foundation" kind of scary, rather than yandere.

Users who are viewing this thread