Hiyumi's Country Road - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Harvest Festival of the Tenth Night

Supporter
Chapter 10 of Ao no Shima to Neko Ippiki had a similar festival.

Wait... WHAT?! Did it end? Aw, I was enjoying this series so much! Well, at last, it ended well... But I was looking forward to an episode of these two in the future!

Supporter
And that was all there was... sniff!

Such a wholesome series, can I have some more sir?

Weeeh I knew it was coming but I wasn't ready for the end, thank you for translating! It's been such a relaxing and sweet manga 🥲

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I’m sad its ending so soon, but I think this was a really good finale chapter all things considered. I’m counting that as a confession of mutual love between Hiyumi and Wako

Dex-chan lover
LIVE IS OLD THERE, OLDER THAN THE TREES, YOUNGER THAN THE MOUNTAINS, BLOWING LIKE A BREEZE

So this is it, such a warn, nice ride, I'm sure gonna miss this one, wholesome mangas like this are always welcome, it could go for a lot more but well, I'm satisficing.

Thanks for all the translations heroes!

Double-page supporter
Its comfy series like yotsuba and flying witch. Unfortunately not very popular with japan audience.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man.... how sad to see it's the last chapter. I really liked this manga, and getting to see stuff about food and customs in a countryside reigon was really cool. But this is a lovely sendoff, and I'm greatful the series got translated.

Dex-chan lover
The author really nailed the ending even if it was sudden, they're great, there was lots of character development too and it was fun... Thanks for translating, I'm REALLY looking forward to this author's next work

Sad to see it end but happy for what I got. It was charming, I'm looking forward to the author's next work

What a sweet ending! Thanks for translating it!

I really miss this feeling of community.

Users who are viewing this thread