Hodoite, Musunde - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Our Everything

Dex-chan lover
While it's sad it had to end and I hope for the best for the mangaka's health.... this "ending" makes reading this series pretty much pointless to read or recommend. It could have just been a one shot with what content we got so sadly I have to give it a 1/10.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that it's ending. Not even a confess, not even a time skip. Wish the best for the author.

Supporter
It was a very unique story that had (in my opinion) a unsatisfying ending

Dex-chan lover
I know it's my own fault for expecting something grand but this ending is seriously underwhelming
ultimately what I expect is for the author to become healthy again and see more of them because until the point where they became sick it was a great story
Glad to have read this, sad to see it ending

Dex-chan lover
Cute enough ending that I can close the chapter satisfied :glee:

Would I have liked to see more? Yes. But the ending we felt earned and telegraphs our MCs' growth well enough that it doesn't feel like something is missing.

Double-page supporter
Good manga but the ending could have been better imo. Not much of a fan of loose ending like this (Maybe there's a chance that this will be pick up again once the author return to health?). The fireworks confession block is really cliche and unnecessary. There is nothing wrong ending it with confession considering both of them already fallen for each other. Just hoping for better closure.

Alas, still better than nothing I guess. I hope the Author recovered and be healthy again.

Dex-chan lover
Sad it ends like this...

At least every character knows that Haruki and Nohara are on the journey to getting into a relationship.

Sadly, we don't see that relationship. But we do know they'd be cute! Because while they're just friends, they're already being very affectionate!

I hope that the author continues this story somehow!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad that it ended
really liked the soft and cute artstyle here
(especially compared to the author's hentai/doujin works' artstyle)

but understandable because of the reasons mentioned before

thank you for translating this
Wait, they draw hentai?

Edit: OMFG THEY DID! And I already bookmarked the one with Fukima but I NEVER REALIZED ALL THIS TIME!

Group Leader
There's one thing I wonder, though: Why did Nohara ask her mom, not her dad? HaHaha.
If you look at the texts on p29, you'll see. Mom seems to be more lenient and/or supportive. Dad is the overprotective type (family visit chapter - ch8 p12).

Double-page supporter
This felt much better than rushed progression into the ending. At least, now people know how their relationship goes.

If we can get an omake or extra one... I hope so.

Btw, probs to the translation team and of course, Sensei! Great work!

Users who are viewing this thread