Hogushite, Yui-san - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
At some point I got to wonder. Is it still a joke or is Karin and Yui not the end game?

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

yuis not dense, shes blind, just in more ways than the visual sense

Dex-chan lover
At some point I got to wonder. Is it still a joke or is Karin and Yui not the end game?
Sh's treated as a joke, in that standard comedic role you'll see in most of these types of manga: doomed crush who constantly fails and it's "funny."

She's just overstaying her welcome a bit and I generally don't like these types of characters, their humor or how they take up space I'd rather have for the main couples.

Not the end of the world though. When she starts having serious romantic moments with Yui and Yui seems to reciprocate, that's when you can worry.

Dex-chan lover
Fumiko is turning into a pervert.

How is Yui so gay for Karin, yet so oblivious to Fumiko's crush on her?

Still waiting warmly for her reaction to learning they're cohabiting. Hopefully in the next chapter or 2.

Dex-chan lover
That joke was never welcome in my book. Are we sure she didn't faint because of the hot water and dreamed this?
I agree. And no because the dream ended up being a nightmare. Yui thinks Fumiko's out of shape and only agreed to diet and exercise together haha. Fumiko isn't even on her radar, so that would be a terrible dream.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to feel bad for Asaka. That girl shouldn't be embarrassed like that. Also, this chapter needed more Yashio fan service.

Users who are viewing this thread