Hogushite, Yui-san - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Is the implication that she is putting on (invisible) weight because she is happy now that she is living with a partner?
Also, Mr./Ms. Author, please don't drag out the poor girl's suffering. Just either end it already, or just give your blessing for a polyamorous relationship between the 3 of them

Dex-chan lover
For the love of everything that's God damn unholy, no you can't cling to them for longer you had enough time on the Xbox, now go away 😤

She already took over most of the Manga for the longest time, it's already easy to mistake her for the FL at this point 😐

Dex-chan lover
If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking..
image.png

It's true that we all want to see more of the main couple interaction and progress, but all of you hating Asaka for getting more screen time are just being petty - shame on you. I'd guess none of you have ever had unrequited feelings for someone close and then having to see them becoming happy with someone else. It's really hard to just give up and let them go, so how about you give it a rest for a while and just enjoy the fact that you never had to experience it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Asuka need to stay to actually move the ship, those two oblivious lesbians are just going to go around in circles otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, fuck off already. What's the fucking point of continuing to drag this on for so fucking long? It's not fun, not entertaining, no progress, there's no jokes anymore.
I'm even starting to get annoyed with Yui thanks to all this crap. Asaka could fucking rape her and she'd continue to go hurr I don't get it durr.
What a massive recline in quality for the manga, I feel bad for Asaka for having to suffer through all this bullshit. She's the biggest victim here.

Dex-chan lover
Some people lose at life and don't even deserve it. They see others live the happy life they always wanted, miss out on opportunities they desperately wish for, etc. And it doesn't even happen to them from a place of malice. And it's just kinda sad.

Dex-chan lover
If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking..
image.png

It's true that we all want to see more of the main couple interaction and progress, but all of you hating Asaka for getting more screen time are just being petty - shame on you. I'd guess none of you have ever had unrequited feelings for someone close and then having to see them becoming happy with someone else. It's really hard to just give up and let them go, so how about you give it a rest for a while and just enjoy the fact that you never had to experience it yourself.
You're taking this a bit too seriously. This is mostly a comedy manga and people aren't interested in a character. No one would act this way towards a real person going through this. This character type and trope is just repeated in every series, in the same way, with the same outcome and the same background. It's tired by now and I'd rather we skip the obvious in-between.

Dex-chan lover
It broke my heart, specially because it would be the time where you would want to be alone but you gotta sleep next to her knowing she's out of reach already, so close and yet so soooo far away.
But it was going to happen sooner or later, and thankfully it didn't drag on beyond this trip because really she doesn't deserve the hate, she was just doing her best but the universe was against her, even her body temperature wasn't compatible! COME ON! how cruel is that?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

damn i feel bad for asaka because she has finally realized she doesnt stand any chance to karin... butttttt i think theres a very shy girl that asaka could possibly pair well with...

Dex-chan lover
I hope we’re finally done with this extremely overdone and tired trope already soon.
It's funny because it seems mangaka only know of one way to handle this issue. It plays the same every time and is nearly always used to "progress the couple," as though there's no other way to progress a relationship. Not the end of the world but jokes are funnier when they're unpredictable.

Users who are viewing this thread