Hokago wa Kissaten De - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Pride

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like the the 2nd guy I mean I know it’s a drama and all but he’s kinda creepy ngl and y’all need to stop gatekeeping drama manga people can have their own opinions, it’s the comment section.

Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
Pffttt i really laughing reading a bunch of snowflakes getting angry in this comment section 😂 dude chill out, honestly why are you all so sensitive

I think Rai-kun's a good guy all in all. Too bad he's going to be disappointed. But he knows it anyway.

Riku-chan's such a sweetie!💕

Thanks so much for the update!😊

THEY ALL HAVE TWO HANDS JUST YKNOW EXPERIMENT.... SEE WHAT WAYS YOU SWING.... SUPPORT EACH OTHER

I really like rai! He's not being malicious or possessive like other 2nd mls. He's actually really friendly and is a good foil for both riku and fushimi. And he's not purposefully getting in their way either?? Like he does get himself involved but it's in character and not forceful.

If yall want some real love triangle drama go read domestic na kanojo and come back after a nice walk

One inattentive boy and one annoying boy, good for you riku

Fuc you fushimi just go confess to riku. You're man, aren't you?

bye i love both rai and fushimi but if fushimi doesnt do anything i might just start cheering on rai

also kokoro... pls... ur better than this.......

riku is as sweet as always <33 I LOVE MY BABEY

Fed-Kun's army
@ultra799

dang. rip. well i hope you or someone else takes over. it was getting good. its hard getting attached to something and then it just stops TLing. T.T

well im kinda rooting for rai he is not dense when he realizes that he loves just that in future i cant imagine him not cheating on her like habits die hard and fumi bastard even blackhole is not that dense you know and kokoro just go back to your usual self well i was like how can she not have a boyfriend man are men dead in japan or what she is an A class beauty so stop meddling in you had your chance and you cant bring out his true sense it was riku chan so better leave them be

Users who are viewing this thread