Hokago wa Kissaten De - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Pride

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you dude don’t kiss her, I’m dropping this. I was looking for a wholesome couple manga, not drama and this bullshit

was expecting totally the opposite reaction than these two comments yikes 😬 this is BARELY drama if i’ve ever seen any lmfao but thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Mann, how sensitive are you guys to even label this as drama? I sometimes really wonder what kind of series the ones that complain about the slightest plot or minimum conflict are into.

@JaniaSmith LOL I agree, this almost felt like a filler chapter. Rai-kun's not too threatening yet lololol

Anyways, thanks for the update! Looking forward to the weekly(-ish) schedule. 😁

The fuck what, that was a kiss?? I thought he was like fucking smelling her or some shit. There wasn't even any drama I'd say it's just character development for him

Double-page supporter
Yikes, this the lowest level of drama--if you can even count it as that, that there can be. Stop overreacting guys.

Dex-chan lover
So, is she more cute than all of your previous 36 girlfriends, Rai?

Dex-chan lover
People here have never read anything with remotely any drama if this is too much for them. Come back when some series legitimately break the main and better couple up and pair one of them up with someone else, and the readers support it. Disgusts me so much when that happens.

Dex-chan lover
Y’all complaining about this lol go read domestic na kanojo when you’re done come back

All you dudes bitching about people bitching about drama lol I’ve read much worse and I don’t think it’s worth dropping over but that dude is super annoying lol he doesn’t have a chance so it’s nothing to fret over.

Users who are viewing this thread