Hokenshitsu no Shinigami

Just binged read this in one day. Any chance of it getting picked up again? Also, is this manga still ongoing?
(edit) Nevermind, it's been axed. ;-; I still hope someone would translate the rest of it though.

I need to read this again. Aside from the fact that the MC has a cracked face, i don't really remember anything else. Thanks for the repost.

Huzzah, new chapters! I don't know why, but something about this manga really appeals to me, even though it's packed with fillers and uninteresting side characters. Certainly would have benefited from more focus on Hades-sensei, or decent characterisation for the kids (other than Ashitaba who's a great 2nd MC). More chapters like the dream arc or the fortuneteller would've been nice.

This doesn't seem to be popular, so thought it was dropped. Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
This series pacing and plot thread are not really the greatest thing in the world, but the characters are so god dang fun that I really want to see more of their misadventures! Do please read this amazingly fun and interesting manga!

Users who are viewing this thread