Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Ch. 100 - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I’ve always loved that kinda art style. So soft… he even did a Starry Nights impression haha. Next level

Dex-chan lover
Good God...

Never mind a portrait, he dedicated a whole sketchbook?!?

p9offrr86yn31.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'll admit this was a great chapter. Actually hit me in the feels when the sketches were revealed. Still kind iffy it the wait was worth it though :wtf:
:glee:

Dex-chan lover
That was super cute. But I swear to god if the author doesn't deliver an accepted confession next chapter I'll riot. No having him flake out, no having her shoot him down for contrived reasons, and no dragging it out to be delivered in another chapter a month down the line from now. It took way more time than was necessary to get to this point , so just get to the point already.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't sure what he was even gonna give, but wow. Transitioning into color to show what he gave as a present was really well done. My jaw dropped just like Minami in the panels. The most amazing part about it is drawing all those moments from memory. He remembered all the moments in such detail that he was able to draw them. It was more like an "I love you" sketchbook.

Dex-chan lover
So wait did they just skip to going out or what? Lol
If there's any doubt from either of the morons next chapter, I'm gonna flip the fuck out

Users who are viewing this thread