Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad not true at all lol, a lot of highschoolers have specific preferences by that point, not everyone goes batshit during puberty

Now this is realities you don't see everyday about Japan - schools not being properly heated, so everyone wear a bunch of clothes or even blankets to not freeze.

wait what? they're 16 and still learning trigonometric relations
I'm pretty sure that by international standards that should've been in their last year's curriculum they should be learning sin cos functions and trigonometric circle right about now
maybe I'm wrong but unless that's a private school they attend their math teacher's not doing his job right

(its a joke)

They've got even three "North" kanji in the name of their school, just in case if you didnt get that the whole scene is in the freaking north? :)

Dex-chan lover
Why don't they just have central heating in schools up in the very North of Japan? Is there some nationwide regulation in Japan dictating every school building from Hokkaido to Okinawa must be exactly similar maintenance and functionality wise?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to FREEDOM I didn't have to wear uniform and could dress up accordingly to the weather like a normal human being in my schooldays.

Dex-chan lover
you know, just because you have a type doesn't mean you shouldn't only ever stick with that one. imagine if you're listening to rap music but the only kind you ever listen to is slightly to ridiculously esoteric lyricists over sample based lofi jazz rap.

Double-page supporter
Your type is almost non existent cherry boy.
Best is to try out many girls then later get your ideal woman, if there is one.

Aggregator gang
Hokkaido is more windy than cold, though. But I guess if you're not used to cold winters...

I just fricking hate these mc's always assuming shit like , oh she has a lot of experience ,oh she must have lost her virginity in her mother's womb right? oh just because she is pushy she is a slut and has no character

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme because that cost more money and effort to maintain. It's the same reason some schools and public places still have traditional squat toilets despite the fact 99% of the Japanese hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread