Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Luckily, I was issued two eyeballs, so I can dedicate one to each of these hot, Mega Cute girls. Life is good.

From comfy Hokkaido life to love triangle in 6 chapters. I don't know what to feel about this.

Contributor
Well, the obvious triangle is here.

Now let's see how it will go, i hope she is not as boring as the girl in Gal Gohan.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
So far the author has been setting up tropes and more or less subverting them at a fairly brisk pace. Looking forward to seeing what'll happen with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, it only took six chapters for another potential rival to appear. Would have hope for a few more alone chapters between Fuyuki and Tsubasa before a new girl, but whatever. Seems like the girl is more interested in Fuyuki if anything judging from her questioning of Tsubasa about his relationship with her. With her appearance at the end, she seems like a gyaru herself. She probably wants to be close friends with Fuyuki too and just shy about it.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a shame they had to actually introduce a tidy, black-haired serious kind of girl.

Dex-chan lover
Watch out Goth Thot! Fuyuki is coming back on the bus! Oh no she can't hear us, she's got airpods in!!!

Oh goody, another "straight laced" girl that only wxisy just to lose. She's cute though.

Users who are viewing this thread