Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I think the jacket just makes her head looks small.
I mean, when I wear Big ass jacket, I also look like matchstick while wearing a jacket. LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Me: "Oh, this is a cute chapter."

*sees comments*
Huh? Why i feel that most PTSD survivors from Gal Cleaning were gathered here??

PS: Both are nice in their own ways, but black haired big tiddies gyaru hold special place in mah hart

@Kierlak Lol did that actually happen? I read the first few chapters of Gal Cleaning before deciding it's boring garbage and dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
@Shockmaster
@Kierlak
Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm... even my fingers... the innocence I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? Gal cleaning is still making us suffer, I can't forget nor can I forgive, the ntr and rape still infecting my wounds, the memories they still hurt. But one day we will be released from this god forsaken hell, mark my words, we may be damaged in our souls but we can still heal. believe in the me that believes in the you.

lol, you guys can't move on with the ntr of gal cleaning?
i know how to heal that...

watch ntr H videos as many as you can
your mind atleast will learn to get used to it, lol.

Aggregator gang
@bente_koini

Yep. There's speculation about the mangaka being asked by editor or fans or something to add in plain black hair girl because the gyaru wasn't cute or something.

Whatever the case may be, manga got axed and the mangaka gave the ultimate fuck you to everyone for having shit tastes. Prolonged chapter 14 (we're talking 14.1, 14.2, 14.3,..... 14.9, 14.91, 14.92, 14.93, etc etc)
like fuck, into from outta nowhere gang rape to LOL GONNA PUT YOUR BLACK HAIRED WAIFU TRASH IN THE GARBAGE CAN (literally) and take out the trash! It was the ULTIMATE train wreck.

@ak0ztik I have no want to partake in such endeavours, thank you. I would rather my mind stayed untainted by NTR

@Echonic kept you waiting, huh

@lurker123 the hell are you talking about? Erratum: I infer you were talking about gal cleaning right?

Users who are viewing this thread