Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Ugh this is why I hate it when we're given a choice in a manga that doesn't have a harem tag.
Yeah technically its not a harem if its 2 girls only, but cmon. I was in it for the wholesome gyaru love story.
Now we get a cute awkward gamer girl?? ffs HOW DO YOU CHOOSE

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao why is everybody complainin'. This clearly has the "HAREM" tag on it.

I’m so bummed. This is the third gyaru manga I’ve picked up that turned into a harem manga. This sucks. Why does this keep happening? Fuyuki is so cute too.

And for the people saying this has a harem tag what did you expect. I read this when it was just chapter 0 and there was no harem tags at that time. And when I saw all the new chapters I started reading. I didn’t think to check the tags since it didn’t cross my mind that they could change.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck? It's a school trip to the ski resort, but the teacher didn't intend to let all students ski? Is that institutional bullying?

I love me harem manga where the is actually a real chance at a harem end. In a case like this, where it seems no way we get a harem end, I get mad.

Like I am already liking this 2nd girl a lot, but have to be prepared for her to lose eventually. UGH.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheBestUselessGoddess

For real! Tbh, they should just replace "harem" tag into "waifu war" or something, unless the author definitely intend for it to have harem end, so that I can just avoid these type of story altogether. This is getting annoying. I'm not even fully healed from previous sinking ship.

Users who are viewing this thread