Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.9 - Volume 1 Extras

@Ironclad That's actually around 20 to 21 IBM, which is considered normal weight. Unless he has a lot of muscle mass, which I doubt considering what we know and saw of him.

Dex-chan lover
@Kolmar
It's considered normal weight - doesn't mean it's not skeleton territory. If you have seen a 65kg 180cm person you know you can literally count their ribs.

Aggregator gang
@vTool Yep. However: "His values have shifted to an astonishing extent since coming to Hokkaido". That's the author playing in both fields, methinks...

Contributor
Those last two pages:

Q18.png

Dex-chan lover
16 is the age of consent for a ton of states in the US, prefectures in Japan and places in Europe and the Commonwealth...

The FBI will just be giving you funny looks but it's technically legal. @episode

Dex-chan lover
The details and fanservice is adorable thank you for the translation especially their dialect.

Dex-chan lover
Guys you're exaggerating. I used to be 178/64 and while I was thin it wasn't, like, skeletal or anything. That said it also implies dude's packing zero muscle mass which is not really surprising considering he's clearly had an upbringing that favors intellectual activities over physical ones.

Does page 12 imply that there are three artists working on this? Do they mean assistants? Because if there's actually like fifteen different fucking artists working on this no wonder the proportions and style is all over the place.

Supporter
I'm 5'10" and about 153 right now. I've been in the high 140s at this height. Definitely not skeletal if you do a reasonable amount of exercise to keep fat away but don't work on building muscle. In fact, I still wish I could scrape a bit of fat off to get to like 150, but I just value carbs and sweets too much...

Double-page supporter
Male character sure has an ugly hairstyle, wtf the contrast is hard one to other, maybe in future chapters he changes a bit every time goes out with Fuyuki

Dex-chan lover
Preferred Type: Tidy, Black Haired, and Serious
I hope to god that's not a throwaway.

Users who are viewing this thread