Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Blblblbl

K7.png

K16.png

Blblblblbl i want the chapter 10 !!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
She shoot him right in the kokoro.
P.s. such non-cut foot fingernails is just gross, just imagine like you girlfriend cuddly you in a bad and scratch you with her feet - the thought of it makes me wanna puke... 🤢
P.p.s. Her boobs just gets bigger with every chapter - not that I'm complaining about THAT, but just couldn't notice... 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@miner49er There was nothing wrong with how they drew the body though please don't act like those people who complain about bodies not being anatomically correct.

Sorry but I find that skipping on taking a bath each day is weird. I mean, do you guys not feel like smelly when not taking a bath for more than a day?

@flagstar She said that they shower everyday, they just don't bathe everyday. Also, typically in Japan they bathe to relax, not clean. You have to clean yourself before you get into the bath, especially a public one.

oyakodon with fuyuki's mom coming ? xd

you think we will see his mother in a future chapter ??

ping me

@Ryzza @Faryshta ah right. I miss she mention the shower part. Thanks for clarifying that. Having that kind of thought that they regularly clean their body by sitting in the bath

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoroish bathtime chat + gyaru + thicc + embarrassed gyaru. Today was a good day.

That forbidden fountain though...

3JVnndW.jpg

@Anitvenomz
respectfully i disagree, her body seemed out of proportion and things like her boobs, hands and feet were not particularly visually pleasing. There is more to aesthetics than "big mounds lul".
Exhibit one: page 7. her left arm is too buff, her fingers are awkward, and her boobs are poorly drawn imo.
exhibit two: page 16. she looks like an inflated doll.
maybe im picky because Ive read too much hentai

Users who are viewing this thread