Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Gyaru mangas r god tier this,gal Gohan and that gyaru school shit r goat

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see that their relationship progressed far enough for her to send him actual nudes.

Now it's Sayuri's turn for a bathroom scene :D and Fuyuki's mom looks busty just like her daughter, can't wait to see her
That bear at page 13 screaming yeeaahhh

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he missed out on quite a sight this time but I figure he'll probably see as much of that as he wants someday (probably after the series ends, you know how it is).

Group Leader
Although I'm super happy that the 3rd wheel chick didn't appear in this chapter, I do wonder if this is a service that Fuyuki provides to all her male friends. She didn't have any qualms about sending semi-nude, provacative photos to Tsubasa, so I doubt that this is the very first time she's done this.

Aggregator gang
@FredFriendly i mean she did say she wasn't used to it. if she did so with all her male friends it would be something she's used to most likely but it's not so eh.

@miner49er
Try draw the proportion like you explain above..
Folks like you typical only complain this and that.. That suddenly become pro only after reading too much hentai without know any arts knowledge.. Lol..

Users who are viewing this thread