Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
So the harem tag got added.
Based on what the translated said last chapter there will be one more girl,so it makes sense.

Group Leader
giphy.gif

replace drink w/ chapter

thanks

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least the girls aren't tripping over themselves for the MC. Seems more natural and subtle, not like Tenchi levels of harem competition.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate academic rank. Fundamentally it's like saying your understanding only matters relative to everyone else. What a load of crap, tests are supposed to be grounding you to an objective standard, not relative.

Imagine if we let people who couldn't reliably carry others out of fires into the firefighters because they ranked highly among a group that couldn't, or denied those who could because they ranked low among a group that all could.

As soon as you look at the system outside of academia, it's undeniably counter productive and displays a complete lack of understanding of testing as well as critical thinking ability.

I really like this series, but since the other girls came in the picture we got no progression between the main characters, which is exactly why I loved the series, and now it kinda got benched, I hope it won't ruin this.

Dex-chan lover
@Hootanic very true, they're not instantly fawning over him mindlessly like in some other harems. That said, would it kill the author to introduce a (non-obnoxious) male character? If the whole thing is about Hokkaido I'm sure a male char native could introduce some more unique concepts.

Then again that's just another issue i have w harems in general. Decent guy characters just don't exist outside of the MC.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Darklight99 posted:

So the harem tag got added.
Based on what the translated said last chapter there will be one more girl,so it makes sense.
Somebody added it two weeks ago for some reason

I don't necessarily agree with it, but whatever

Dex-chan lover
Man, I wish I had been approached by pretty girls like that back in school. ._.

Users who are viewing this thread