Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
i dont get how everyone likes harem genre. I dont like dense MC, or all girls flocking to male MC.

Dex-chan lover
She keeps rolling 20's on seduction and he keeps rolling 1's on his saves...

Finally, someone else has played Samurai Warriors! @DirkHardpeck

We all need to have some respect for the granny. She mostly likely knew senpai was smart and top of her class so she made him that ultimatum in order for them two to get closer. Big brain moves if I have ever seen one.

Dex-chan lover
This flat chested bitch came out of nowhere and no one asked for it

Fed-Kun's army
Well that sucks, it started great and gamer girl was fine but from now on is just gonna be another generic harem

Dex-chan lover
I can't actually hate this girl, all the girls don't have any negative traits so it's basically impossible to choose best girl if all the girls are cute as fuck.

Power Uploader
So... ugh... Short hair, gyaru and smart AND gives an ara ara vibes? This is tempting!
Also, never met a girl who was intrested in history, not even japanese, like in a subject alltogether, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
annnd harem = trash

was already losing interest when the 2nd girl came along, but now it just looks like this is going to be harem manga #5322 that will have some good art :/

and now every girl is somehow a gyrau cause they dye their hair? -_-

Take that oba-san! You try to cock block my boy and you just through more pussy right into his lap, not like he's actually gonna ever get far enough with any of them to actually see their puss but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@voidox

I'll stick with it a while longer to see whether it pulls out of this nose-dive; but, yes, it looks as if it is devolving rapidly from being a happy romance story about two young people from very different social groups to yet another harem fantasy for jerks.

Mandatory *i will artificially be a nuisance to you because i feel like it and I know best* chapter

Contributor
MC once the Hokkaido Harem assembles:

x8.png

Dex-chan lover
I was really liking where this was going, and then we have to start the Harem crap?

REALLY?!

Homie will pass his exams but that be enough to get his gran off his back? Probably not, but that's just old people, really.

Users who are viewing this thread