Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
MY SON. DO NOT BE DECEIVED. THE BIG TIDDY GYARU IS RIGHT THERE

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this one of the chapter where the FMC realise that she actually like the MC by seeing her lovers snatched and "feeling this uneasy feeling in my chest", what are you all mad about, this is the standard isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
Did the art style change? or because it's a mini chapter? Like Fuyuki's design after chapter 14.6 is noticeably different (neck looks smaller/ narrower and tinier body frame, shorter height); even between the covers of volume 1 & 2
The initial art style is better, It's what made these characters look Unique (like page 3 of chapter 9)

Contributor
The fuck kind of cursed mascots do they have in Hokkaido?

melonbear.png

Aggregator gang
I hereby betray my people and join senpai's clan. Stone me if you will, for I know my heart is right where it should be.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Ni-Ji-Gen Pretty sure the art style has shifted consciously. There are many edits in the Volume 2 release where, among other fixes, the characters' tiny heads have been enlarged and some instances of shoulders becoming less broad to be somewhat more in line with typical manga proportions. For the most part I'd say the fixes really were warranted though, even here people complained about the proportions back then.

And yeah, chapters 15 and 16, the last chapters of Vol 2, were I believe the only chapters that didn't need edits.

Supporter
My first time posting here, but I love this site! 😊 Okay, I really like this series so far, and these past 20 or so chapters have been very entertaining. A few observations since it might be awhile until the next chapter arrives:

I think 100% that Fuyuki is not gay, or even bisexual; she has that almost-cliché attitude of "I like cute things, so I like cute girls too!", and she's just very affectionate to everyone in general.

I don't think that Fuyuki was a 'loner' type of girl; the loner was certainly Akino. Fuyuki's been labeled as quite popular, is almost never shown to be alone in school, and seems to have regular activities with several classmates. One does not have to be close friends with everyone they associate with to get out of that category.

This third girl, I'm just not feeling for her. Maybe it's just her appearance, but I can't help but think of Hotaru from the New Game series, and that just automatically friend-zones her for me, lol. I guess we needed a brainy girl to round out the mix, but I don't think Rena's on par with the other two.

Tsubasa is kind of irritating me lately. He had a rather dumb rationale for why he didn't want to explain to Fuyuki why he couldn't study with her, and didn't bother to check up on his friends to see how their testing went afterwards. I mean, his whole incentive for doing well on the exam was so that he could remain in Hokkaido with Fuyuki and Akino, but he completely ignored them anyways! I'm also getting rather tired of this trope that he's just so wholesome that he gets embarrassed about everything a girl does around him; he's been around Fuyuki and Akino almost constantly for half a year now and should be getting at least somewhat used to women. I think Tsubasa has great potential to stand out from the typical average-Joe MC who's oblivious and thick-headed all the time, but he needs to step up his game!

Aggregator gang
@DevLogger You sure Fuyuki's not even possibly bisexual? She's shown a lot of interest in Akino as well as the Rena, fawning over how cute she finds them. Plus after she says Tsubasa's a "lady killer" she says how she wishes she could be like that (although that could be interpreted as Fuyuki wanting to be less anxious however Fuyuki hasn't really acted that anxious in the series). Then the chapter ends with Fuyuki and Akino going on their own date of sorts. Also there's the whole Valentine's arc ending with Akino giving Fuyuki chocolates while Tsubasa got the "leftover chocolates from Fuyuki's portion" and the 2020 special had that misunderstanding.

I'm not saying that author will have Fuyuki hook up with another girl, at least not as of this point in the story, however I feel like the author is using the "ambiguously bi" trope here.

Users who are viewing this thread