Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

The art is changing so much right ? Its really different when u compared it to ch 1 or earlier chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not familiar with AC. Can you really do a marriage thing there? I've seen this concept in other manga series' depiction of online games(but those weren't a knockoff of an actual game, ifaik).

Aggregator gang
@frubam
Yes, marriage is a thing in AC, sort of.
It's not implemented as an actual game feature. Though that never stopped people from actually trying to get married.

What was the point of this chapter author-san? 😭😭😭 You've got me hanging onto a different ship now reeee 😤

Dex-chan lover
@shinya78 haha I see. Heard plenty of stories about online weddings, so I thought you could really do it in that game. Well thanks for the info (^,^ ).

Okay, so I’m rereading the earlier chapters because I lost track of this manga. Since when did the mangaka changed the height of the characters? The lead gayru’s height gave her so much presence beyond her bust size and all the characters look so much shorter now!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Esax_08 posted:

Since when did the mangaka changed the height of the characters? The lead gayru’s height gave her so much presence beyond her bust size and all the characters look so much shorter now!
They're not shorter, their heads got larger since Vol 2 and scaled back down a little after the hiatus. Fuyuki has been about half a head height shorter than Shiki since the chapter 0. Or rather, Shiki is a bit taller than basically everyone else, who are all roughly the same height.

Fed-Kun's army
Even tho i knew there's no way the black one is going to win in the end, but screw it... I'm on board with this sinking ship!

Dex-chan lover
I am oddly okay with this.
And that was so super cute and sweet, I almost died of squee.

Supporter
I'm glad Akino is getting some screen time, and wow, straight to ingame wedding.

Dex-chan lover
yessir just what i like to see
feels-good-man.png

Users who are viewing this thread