Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
screw polygamy ending, screw main girl win ending

do a pro-harem move like bokuben, multiple route endings

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann ..................... I... I was expecting something like a yes or no, like @Pedrub1k wrote ( by the way pedrub nice PF, pretty unique ) but now... i have to say i am properly afraid, rest easy my friend you have to achieve your mission, i won't approach this trainwreck.

But satisfy one little curiosity of mine... by way of other sources "cough"doujin"cough" i am to believe that one of those girls is the little sister of one of the main love interests ( the short black-haired girl, forgot her name ), is this right? Because if yes, this is pretty fucked up of the author to do.

Double-page supporter
Goddammit why does the gamer waifu have to be such a masterclass when we know she'll lose? Oh well. Much better to have great harem girls than bad ones.

Also lol fuckin Nisekoi man. It's ok though it could be much worse. Look at Domestic Kanojo or Hatsukoi Zombie and you'll know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum i dont read this SOURCES you mentioned, but yeah, if that is who i think that is your talking about - yeah
there is little sister of one of the main girl who also falling for the MC - as i told there is so many girls, that i lost count, and all of them JUST WANT THE GUY!!!
i mean - im shocked why this was published for so long but i kinda get it - its every boys dream - that all girls in boys life will be clinging onto him like he is the ONLY ONE ON EARTH... T_T its quintessence of the harem manga... and what i hate most (bcs authour just writing his wet dreams there instead creating good story).
About the story in Nisekoi
in oneshot there was just misunderstanding between 2 mcs, that separate them. in series - they all knew each other, and they made some vows as 5 years choldren to marry each other, made some lock and key to find each other, and make some key to other girls to be gatekeeper of sorts for the mane couple, and MC is looking the RIGHT key to open the lock, bcs all this years he didnt even remembered that they knew each other (right till the end) but he remembered their promise!!!! and not only this sound absurd and forced reverse cinderella story of sorts - for almost 200 chapters of 230 author didnt even bother to write about this plot, he is just introducing new girl, he falling for the mc, then they foung out, that she has a key, but then forget about it for another 30 chapters, then in the end author is like "wow, i totally forgot about main plot" and story is like rushing through last chapters: "wrong key, not you, wrong key, not you, wrong key, not you, OH HELLO THERE GENERAL KENOBI, ITS YOU BUT IM NOT GONNA CHOSE YOU BCS AFTER 10 YEARS OF SEARCHING I FALL IN LOVE WITH OTHER GIRL AND I DONT CARE THAT ITS REALLY YOU WHOM I PROPOSED AS 5 YEARS OLD KID"
Basically. Thats all the story. Such a piece of horse shit... But i must admit (so it be honest opinion) - there are a lot of funny drawings, yeah, they made my life easier reading this crap.

Dex-chan lover
Nisekoi was great, the backlash is of shippers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! about their ship being sunk.

it's not fucking fair bros why do mangaka make such good girls such best girls that will never see a happy ending it's not FUCKING FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally "WILL YOU PUT YOUR MINECRAFT BED NEXT TO MINE, MISSUS?" tier
how would this be best girl?????

Dex-chan lover
OK, my ship is now a catamaran. Might have to upgrade to a trimaran.

is it just me or the way the artist draws their foot looks so weird damn it

Users who are viewing this thread