Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
Okay got up to date again
Thanks for the chapter!

And goddamit, this Fuyuki cliffhanger is killing me, cant wait to see what will unfold

Power Uploader
Yeah, gamer girl got a nice vibe chapter, now let's ressurect a senpai ship, I belive in author!

Dex-chan lover
Man the author really adjusted finely his characters proportions, they look even cuter now, but i can't stop thinking that the earlier inconsistency may have affected the manga popularity... does anyone knows something how it is going?

Recently there have been more and more of these romcom mangas that have all of most of the girls super cute and likable and this makes things so fucking difficult, because i know someone will lose, i read these just to suffer.

Dex-chan lover
Other places should hold wedding socials. You rent out a hall for a big party where you invite and sell tickets to the people you know and your friends and family will also sell tickets to their friends and family. People buy cheap drink tickets, there are prizes people buy tickets too and various snack foods. Food is required to be served where liquor is to kind of prevent people from getting drunk to quick. So long as you can get good prizes which people or businesses might give cause businesses can write it off. Prizes can range from liquor, tv, video games, tools, makeup, spa day pass, mani/pedi or w.e you think people would be willing to spend more to win and your prizes should reflect the number of people you expect. There are rare cases of people losing money on socials, but they are often idiots. Most I've heard earned off a social was 12 grand and average I hear is 2 grand

Dex-chan lover
Usually I dislike harems, and my first thought here was "man, why it supposed to be harem as well", when author started to introduce new girls, but man - they all are just so adorable, that I wanna ship them all. Damn cuties.
@alacaelum yeah, notice as well, that character is more consistent in proportions. Finally. About your question about popularity - notes about "reprinting third volume" should give you a hint - things are doing great with this manga (and that make me happy, I wanna read this as long as author could pull the story, hope without new girls, 3 is already too much, I have some Nisekoi nams flashbacks when a see more then 3 girls in manga...)

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann Thanks for the info friend, a reprint is always good news. Myself i didn't even read Nisekoi, i remember when it first appeared i started reading because i liked the author previous work ( Double Arts, unfortunately, axed ) but when i understood that he(?) turned to the ECCHI SIDE... man i got disappointed and his other works too had such interesting concepts, i stopped reading Nisekoi after... 15 chapters i think, can't say with certainty myself if the manga is bad as a whole but i could feel in those first chapters that it wasn't for me, maybe i dodged a bullet.

But maybe I should read just to see how it ends, do you recommend me too?

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum My friend. Listen closely. Are you here? Come near me. Listen.
NEVER FREAKING EVER READ NISEKOI, YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!? This is biggest waste of my time ever reading manga. I shoulve dropped it on ~90 chapter, but insted i thought "well, it cant be worst then this, its freakin 90 chapter already, and art is kinda cute and funny, well, i can enjoy art at least" - MAN I WAS WRONG.
Worst. Harem. Ever. Hearing "harem" - thinking Nisekoi.
I was hooked up by the oneshot, but nothing left from it after they decided to serialize it. It became some crippled harem manga instead absurd comedy. Worst thing in it - that im gonna hide behind the spoiler
- that every 20-30 chapters till the end author introduce new girl - and its in 230 chapters! At the end there were 7 or 8 girls, and closing lines were just SHIT for them. AND THE WORST - in the end, when final (and obvious) girl was chosen - author decided that their first kiss would be YEARS LATER, DAY BEFOR THE WEDDING - it made me SO MAD - like - WHAT. THE. F.
So. If you wanna waste your time on the worst harem manga ever - your welcome. Me - i would never reccomend this to anyone. Opposite - my mission on Earth, my sacred duty since then - is to stop as many people as possible from repeating my mistake of reading it.
I wish i could erase my mind just to forget this nightmare...

Dex-chan lover
Haha, Akino's line icon from chapter 24 is her AC character! That's some nice planning.

Dex-chan lover
Lel we shitting on Nisekoi here also? 😆

I have the feeling were gonna get a Tsugumi ending with this girl here 😢She was best girl.

Dex-chan lover
We all know who's gonna 'win' this run (and thats not gonna take the harem route) but man, I wouldnt mind the other two options as well.

great ch but we all know how its going to end..

Dx5KtMnXQAAXEs8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"A girl who plays games? That's my only hobby too! And she's shy and awkward which means she's attainable. Best girl!" -you

lol she's dead in the water for the shikibowl

Users who are viewing this thread