Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the MC getting drawn younger after each chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
Fuyuki is best girl.
Fuyuki is best girl.
Fuyuki is best girl.
Fuyuki is best girl.
Fuyuki is best girl.
Fuyuki is best girl.
Fuyuki is best girl.

Dex-chan lover
All these beta MCs have childhood friends crawl out of the woodworks halfway through the series.

oh my...this chapter made me wants to root for senpai despite knowing she has next to no change of winning

when will fuyuki tell something important to shiki?

Dex-chan lover
The only dumb thing is how can people not notice effort if she studies and trains loads. Those who don't notice are the ones who are not close to you at all. Their opinions may hurt but they do not matter at all

Double-page supporter
@liquidxlax it's the opinions of jealous people who only judge based on result and not the progress. They're too lazy themselves to want to put in that work, and instead justify their laziness by painting those who try really hard as "naturally gifted." Thus, they justify that they too could do just as well if they were "naturally gifted" and that they were just unlucky to be born as themselves. It's the pit hole that all lazy and self-pitying people fall into and stay in.

hold up, its this again
this better not happen as I think it will
I swear to god if she wins because she's the childhood friend and therefore making her first girl its over

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't consider a boy she didn't even really noticed a childhood friend. But senpai is just the best girl of all of them. So even if she doesn't Win because of this fact. She already won for me for all her efforts.

don't understand how you can think she's best girl. she barely has a character.

well, hopefully we get something more interesting next chapter. I'm hoping the plot comes back before I get bored and drop it.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda dislike when this happens in a romance story, they keep adding new girls and make them far too likable that it makes you conflicted about how the story should play out.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine seeing character development and being a whiny bitch about it.

OK I like all three girls. And the character development is interesting. But ... they all need to get off of Dense MC's junk. Only Gyaru is best girl dammit!

Seriously though. You either just enjoy reading this type of stuff or you complain to no end about it. If you've read any type of harem romance shit you know how all this plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread