Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax @goodhunter
And don't forget it's Japan with its retarded social rules and relationships. There is also this "parents are mad cause their child isn't number one" Japanese trope falls under this category.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAA she's so precious and weird and cute I love her! And cool grandpas are the best!

Contributor
Woah! Tsubasa be stealing my heart, this dude is a total wholesome dude breaking the 4th wall. But soon he is gonna break some
hearts and hymen

Dex-chan lover
@yeyo69,
8_1_1.png

Cope

With this new info, Rena has been put to the top of the list as the destined childhood love interest!

Dex-chan lover
No matter how likeable or loveable she is, she aint gonna get his D.

Thats how rom-coms have worked, work and will work always.

Supporter
Is it just me who thinks that Grandpa Gin looks like a Japanese version of Colonel Sanders?

I normally don't like the constant commentary about body art and proportions, but I'm with the majority crowd this time around; the artist's attempts at experimentation are a clear regression. Is he hiring interns for some of the drawing?

It's weird how this girl's father acted like she had wandered down the street to a store or something, when she was right outside the door. The father addressed Gin as a complete stranger, despite them being neighbors. I thought the people of Hokkaido were a lot more neighborly.

I just can't get behind Rena as a solid heroine. She's smart and educated, allegedly, but I don't really see it in her mannerisms, perhaps beyond the formal and polite speech she uses. The way Shiki was praising her, it was like she'd just found a cure for the common cold. Compared to other two girls, her depth seems so shallow, almost forced.

Bruh why are we getting this pointless side harem filler shit when mcs gonna end up with the first girl in the end🤦‍♂️. Either harem or 1 on 1 romance CHOOSE ONE!!

I'm calling it now, the MC just gonna end up as “friends” with all the girls

I don’t give a shit! I’ll fight you all! My gamer girl better win! They basically got married last chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread