Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
@deCarabasHJ Guess it depends on the route and population density. I mean our bus routes usually shut down based on peoples hours. If some ave no customers time after time between a certain window then that run eventually stops unless demand rises for it. There is probably some sort of reflection of that in japan

Fed-Kun's army
Hey maybe we will get more of the switch girl now, or axed.
Mildly worrying but hey is what it is.

@RPWPA @Reveraiv From what I understand, the series is pretty popular in Japan and the volumes are selling well, so axe-kun is doubtful at this time unless mangaka-san's health takes another turn.

I like Fuyuki-san lots, but yeah also hoping this means more of gamer gal for the immediate time being.

i get this is shounen, but god damn. this is getting to cliche and predictable. well, more cliche than usual.

@shamil11 Really? The pacing is kinda random atm and the sudden introduction of something like her leaving give off that it's ending soon so I thought that it was doing badly. Thanks for the help.
Btw, where do I check to see if a manga is doing well?

Dex-chan lover
Well, i kinda like that he didnt confess back there. Last think i want is a long distance relationship shit going on.
Guess he is gonna fall for another girl while she is away? I mean, she is gonna be some years away after all LOL

Just hoping the author doesnt pull the "im gonna wait for you" trash. I prefer him breaking up with whoever he is going than that shitty trope.

Aggregator gang
@Tearsax The "breaking up with whoever he is going (with)" is the shitty trope. How do you know she doesn't start dating someone else.

this my fav chapter, had to come back to see it again~ The hug part made me melt 😍

Fed-Kun's army
My man already rebuilding from that blow he done to her and himself earlier, still got more to do than that though

Dex-chan lover
Ok good, looks like he might be on the path to redemption from last chapter. Come on, MC. You can do this

Users who are viewing this thread